Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

needing some help on adding Npc's and what they say

Discussion on needing some help on adding Npc's and what they say within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
needing some help on adding Npc's and what they say

Hi, I am new to this private server creating, and i have no idea how to add NPCs to the game, the only thing I know how to do is move them around using Navicat Lite, but I don't know how to give commands that can teleport you, socket gears, etc. I need a few NPCs like the one who floats beside the Wixing Oven, and Alex for 2nd rebirth. Also if someone can help me get a really good decrypter so i can make my own weapons and change things around to make the server better... and also adding market flags. all i need is a good decoder to make everything in english instead of a weird language that wont change with out it. for the npcs i just need their id numbers, location, and well what they say, and what u can click on.. if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated. thanks to those who can help me

Thanks for understanding my situation if u did.. i tried to make it as easy as possible to read while explaining my problem.

~Kitsune~
Old 04/28/2010, 07:07   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Wrong section

#Moved