Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewestCOServer

Discussion on NewestCOServer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NewestCOServer

how can add in the newest co server the restart time?
how do i make it restart every 2 hrs?
Old 04/16/2010, 06:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Make it check the time and if the hour is even and the minutes are 00 then make it restart?
Why are you asking us? Do you mean you want one of us to give you a shortcut so that you don't learn anything? Go take a look at the NPC Dialog for the Weekly PK Tournament NPC. You should read the source at least once...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Make the threading system better.[5165 NewestCOServer]
09/13/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Okay so, I was bored so I thought I would release some easy shiz. Credits to Impulse for his Thread.cs :) Goto Program.cs find Console.WriteLine("The server is ready for connections."); abit under that is the threading system. It's like
[Release] Item lock for NewestCOServer
03/25/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 109 Replies
Search for; Add above; case 2048: { PacketHandling.ItemLock.Handle(GC, Data); break; }
NewestCOServer Crash
02/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello I need help I used the PKTournament codes that Korvacs posted, I got no errors, and evertime I use the command to start the tournament, my NewestCOServer crashes. Here is the command that starts the tournament: if (Cmd == "/pkt") Features.PKTournament.BeginTournament(); How can I fix this problem?
[HELP] NewestCOServer Crash?
02/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello When I opened NewestCOServer it told me to install .net framework 4.0 so I did. Now after in installed it, after i open it it closes. How can I fix this?
[HELP] NewestCOServer
02/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
When I open NewestCOServer, this happens: http://i45.tinypic.com/69ku1t.jpg How can I fix this?