Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to stop my server from crashing..5165

Discussion on Trying to stop my server from crashing..5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying to stop my server from crashing..5165

im trying to make my server crash so i can make it not crash

how can i make it crash from the outside so it crashes like can i overload my own ports? or what idk im confused

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[5165] stop gw winners claiming the halo&cp winnings all day!
02/25/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
for those pesky gw winners claiming the halo&cp winnings all day as many times as they want put a 1 time limit open Character.cs and hit ctrl+f and look for public byte LotteryUsed = 0; under that line insert this public byte ClaimGWWinnings = 0; then open your NPCDialog.cs for the GW winning NPC make your checker for GW winner look like this if (GC.MyChar.MyGuild == Features.GuildWars.LastWinner && (GC.MyChar.GuildRank ==...
HeLp for crashing server <.<
10/26/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hi aLL i would like to learn something from you. I have a hamachi server and i play on this weLL.. but when i turn off the vpc 2-3 times it will be crashed :S for example : connection: refused connection: refused connection: refused ...
Crashing SErVer
10/12/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Share your tips and theory on how to crash it