Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little question

Discussion on A little question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question A little question

I have hamachi 1.0.3.0 and only 16 clients can join in that, where can i get serial of hamachi? or can you tell me who use hamachis? please need it for my friends to join me.
Old 02/22/2010, 15:32   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You could always try port forwarding stuff properly so you don't even need hamachi.

#1: warez/cracks/serials aren't allowed on epvp.. plus I'm not sure that you can even get them for hamachi seeing as it would be linked to a paid account which would only be single user. Could be wrong about that, I don't use it at all as it's a waste of time.

#2: Hamachi is a waste of time for a number of reasons. It causes lots and lots of lag (I heard payed version improves that but it's still not a good plan in the long run), it requires your users to use a 3rd party app just to connect to your server (your server gotta be **** special to attract a decent player base as it is, let alone ones willing to take the time to set up ****** hamachi) and also it is yet another sign for people that your server really doesn't know what it's doing if it can't even manage to port forward/ip forward/host properly.

Anyways, I'd strongly recommend just forwarding your ports. If you have a dynamic ip, just use an ip forwarder so you don't need to worry about updating the ip to people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2010, 21:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hamachi is fun!

anyway create multiple networks which will allow 16 people on each

e.g

MyServer

MyServer1

MyServer2

MyServer 3

if ur in those networks and thy got ur ham ip they can connect )