Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] Shop market

Discussion on [Problem] Shop market within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Problem] Shop market

hello ppl in E*Pvpers

i have a problem...

in my source i can sell itens in shop market but i cant leave in shop market not appear the simbole to leave :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOW TO STEAL THE SHOP IN MARKET
11/28/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 82 Replies
Hi everyone... ok this is my first post...if somebody already post it..sorry...:p 1.of course go to market 2.find the spot that u wanna go in 3. go to his/her back 4.use shift screen until u just see his/her flag and click it *Note dont press ok 5.go and sit behind him/her shop( sit near him/her as near as u can) 6.press ok
s-shop[dot]eu - New Generation Steam/Silkroad market
03/23/2010 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
s-shopeu - New Generation Silkroad Shop. - . http://www.ipix.lt/images/64565167.jpg Our Shop - new shop on internet. What you can do there ? Discuss about Silkroad Online / Steam - add screenshots, read guides, post - download exploits. We giving middleman service too - in our team are 2 trusted elitepvpers members : alexx :
Take a MARKET SHOP when u r afk
05/26/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
hi, if u want a place for sell on first row.. just choose any shop (with unknown seller, possible to dc quickly).. then shift screen and go till u see only his flag.. clic on it.. go near shop.. and then click yes.. ur char dont do nothing.. but when that person from shop it's dc or leave.. u will be take that place.. i hope it's usefull =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L50pJd7GV4 - This it's a video with a demonstration