Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help in 5165 problems.

Discussion on Help in 5165 problems. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Questions] How can i fix this 5165 problems?

Is this the right place of release my thread? I"m still new and maybe if I'm mistaken I thread in wrong place just let me explain my problem First. i got my problem in my signature. Hope some reply me with a a code and guide how to to them. please help.

and i forgot this is my first thread hope no spamming here. all i want is help for all who know about 5165

Ill upload a sample picture of my 2nd problem for clarification.

All my problems is listed in my signature. please

big thanks to the people and big kisses

This is a sample picture from hanibal thread. i get it from other threads. but its the same as my problem in my problem #3.

nah no one here?

PLEASE?
Old 02/09/2010, 02:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
No one people in here that will help me? i thought lot of people will help me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems in 5165
04/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey all i have problems in my source V5165 http://i42.tinypic.com/a2q5ft.jpg NO Top halo system say me Congrats you won top ninja,war,Trojan,arch.... and not top halo i think i don,t have PKTroument.cs in my project C# Look photo here
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
Loads of problems! 5165
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys i got a few problems in my 6165 server. if anyone can help woule be much appreciated.... 1> Sometimes chars done save. Someone said somethign about added mobs already for this one > Dont know what this is!
[Help]5165 problems
01/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
how stable is 5165 and wht are some bugs that needs fixed and worked on and errors that need fixed not errors or problems that people are having like what makes this source unstable if any thang. what skills needs to be worked. what needs to be added. i dont care about npcs and such
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...