Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]5165

Discussion on [Help]5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]5165

Okay I know I know, I am a noob at coding and ****. So my problems are...
1. Invalid jump -.- so gay, it wont let me disconnect
2. i have all packets and shiz for breeder or whateva and the npcs still say "i dont have anything coded or whateva, my id is 1234"
3. How do i change npc names that are already made. For example, Say i want to change an npc i just made called Warehouseman to ChingChong.
4. I have no clue whatsoever on how to start my website. i have gone to but then what?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165
09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
5165 GUI.ini
06/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i was just wondering if anyone can decrypt the titles in it. I'm really no good at decryption.
5165 on sql
05/18/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies
Here source: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service How you instal? Go bin\OldCODB\config dbSql
HELP 5165
01/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I have found a source 5165 from this wounderfull forum i have 1 problem with it. When i have killed mobs or monsters they are adding cps in to my bag also sliver. just wounding what .cs file to find and edit it in or what to look for ? This has had me puzzled now for some time and ive turned for help.
[Help] 5165
12/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Fixed