Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[problem]failed to login : the server is down any help!

Discussion on [problem]failed to login : the server is down any help! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[problem]failed to login : the server is down any help!

hi,every body

i made aprivate server using patch 5095

and it works very good but when i log in amessage says: Failed to login : the server is down

and i used the loader from here

any help!!!!!!

Helfen Sie mir!
Old 01/22/2010, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I assume nothing shows up in the server window? Sounds to me like you didn't set up the ips properly.

Follow the guide again, debug the server and then open them up again (keeping in mind you need the login server AND game server open or it won't work)

Also keep in mind that the ip you use to connect to your own server MUST BE 127.0.0.1
Old 01/22/2010, 20:00   #3

You probably set it up wrong :P
Old 01/22/2010, 20:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I assume nothing shows up in the server window? Sounds to me like you didn't set up the ips properly.

Follow the guide again, debug the server and then open them up again (keeping in mind you need the login server AND game server open or it won't work)

Also keep in mind that the ip you use to connect to your own server MUST BE 127.0.0.1
i have done that already but where i can find {the login server AND game server}

and thanks
Old 01/22/2010, 20:13   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
It's coemu I assume seeing as it's 5095. When in C# right click the game server and debug it, close that window and do the same with the login server project.

The actual .exe files created by debugging are I believe in Game Server>bin> debug> and Login Server> bin> debug>

Run them both and then try. Could just be that you are debugging in C# (which only opens the main startup project)

Just make sure they are both debuged (all changes are saved, new .exe is created) and both are running and try again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 20:21   #6

thanks alot i think that will work

danke <<<<<thanks in germany