Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who have CoEmu v2 profect database?

Discussion on Who have CoEmu v2 profect database? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who have CoEmu v2 profect database?

I downloaded the network version of a CoEmu v2, but the database is not complete!

Setup it and logon game..That I found no King!
To find the database I have found no King_Table or with King on the table!

Who Can Help Me Give Me the profect database...Thank you very much

Kiss kiss kiss ...all the help me hanesome man!
Old 01/11/2010, 11:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
coemu doesnt have nobility in the release version as far as i know.
Old 01/11/2010, 13:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
yeah i need a database wif npcs and mobs please mine has nothing in my source =S
Old 01/11/2010, 15:34   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
CoEmu != binaries.

It's a source, features have to be coded and therefor it's not simply a matter of "adding a database".

In the original post there is a database posted that has actual data in it (all the npcs/monster spawns) but as for features and bug fixes, those have to be coded in the source.

FYI: main features missing in CoEmu that have to be added (most have been released already but still)

Weapon skills, most spells/skills, xp skills, trade, nobility, guild, vending, upgrade calculations (buggy/incomplete), usable items (skillbooks, some potions, scrolls, etc), view gear, item lock, bound items, composition, socketing fan/tower, reborn, 2nd reborn, all quests etc, pk tournaments, pk point reduction, marriage + a shitload of other stuff.

That being said, unless you plan to start your own source or use unknown's super basic source, base CoEmu is the best publicly released source, just don't expect it to be like binaries.