Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Conquer Web Hosting

Discussion on [Question]Conquer Web Hosting within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Conquer Web Hosting

Ok befor you guys flame me for this and stuff i need some help on a web hoster....

One that can do MySql but a free one...
Ive tryed 000webhost i cant seem to figure it out AT ALL
And im wondering if anyone has a good webhoster with MySql...
One that can allso do PhpBb
Thanks in advance guys

Pleas dont flame me
Old 01/08/2010, 03:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
The web host you mentioned is a really good one already. Why can't you figure it out? PM me if you have questions. I don't think we should talk about specific web hosts here, it isn't related to CO.
Old 01/08/2010, 03:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
The web host you mentioned is a really good one already. Why can't you figure it out? PM me if you have questions. I don't think we should talk about specific web hosts here, it isn't related to CO.
I will Pm you and Idk bout the related thing i just need to find a good web host for my server...
Old 01/08/2010, 03:52   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
awardspace.com

someone said they don't offer free hosting anymore but I'm like 80 pct sure they do. I have a few accounts with them and after a few YEARS of inactivity my sites are still up.

They offered like a few gb per month bandwidth, few hundred mb storage, sql, phpbb and a shitload of other stuff for their free accounts.

<edit>

ooh and ftp access
Old 01/08/2010, 03:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
awardspace.com

someone said they don't offer free hosting anymore but I'm like 80 pct sure they do. I have a few accounts with them and after a few YEARS of inactivity my sites are still up.

They offered like a few gb per month bandwidth, few hundred mb storage, sql, phpbb and a shitload of other stuff for their free accounts.

<edit>

ooh and ftp access
May i ask if it does PhpBb cause i will want to add my forum to my server so poeple can report bugs and get to know each other...
Old 01/08/2010, 04:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
If you want a really good web host, hostgator has a promo. 1 cent for the first month.

Edit: 000webhost is really better than awardspace. It has Disk Space 1500 MB , Data Transfer 100 GB / month
Old 01/08/2010, 05:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
If you want a really good web host, hostgator has a promo. 1 cent for the first month.

Edit: 000webhost is really better than awardspace. It has Disk Space 1500 MB , Data Transfer 100 GB / month
Well im going with 000webhost since your helping me it should be easy and i wont have to work my *** off to figure **** out lol
Soo

#Request close i have gotten my answer