Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Please read i have a problem with tq bin

Discussion on [Help]Please read i have a problem with tq bin within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Please read i have a problem with tq bin

Hello everyone,I use TQ Binaries 5065 translated with hamachi,everything working (NPC ACC AND GAME SERVER ONLINE) but when i log in from my client it goes untill the middle and then error SE:10249 ... please help me...i don`t know what`s wrong...help me i will pay 1 million thanks someone pls reply me
Old 01/02/2010, 18:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
You must download an other client with Conquer.exe cracked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MySQL Read Problem
09/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey Everyone! I can't really figure out what's wrong with this code: public static bool CharExists(string Name) { bool exists = false; MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand(MySqlCommandType.SELECT); cmd.Select("cq_user").Where("name&q uot;, Name);
C# Mem Read problem
05/13/2010 - .NET Languages - 10 Replies
Die Datei oder Assembly "fasmdll_managed, Version=1.0.3262.20709, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden. Code: using System; using Magic; namespace Solitär_Hack { class Program
DC problem with hacks (just read)
02/24/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Is the second time i will post my problem .. hope some1 help me.. I install everything follow the guides of the forum and i use my hacks right.. But when i go any dungeon with hacks i allwys disconect/crash the game. Some1 can lost some minutes do me a guide for fix this ? thx u so much
I got a little problem :D Please read!
03/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all... Yesterday i got my lvl 52 with SJSRO...But with the old pk.2's... Now i downloaded the PK.2's by Li and i got my lvl back to 45 and i still farmer :D But there is the biggest problem :S:S Its that i lost my friends!!!!!! Damn!
AGbot problem please read it
09/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
this is my first time to use AGbot i download it from (Allneededfiles) so its AGbot 2.4.8 AGdev3.1 i did everything in the read me as it should be done (i hope). start Nuconnector, start Agbot, start SRO but ill get crash when it come to chart load screen without any error can someone please help me with this. i run my pc as Admin.