Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i want to change battle power nobility

Discussion on i want to change battle power nobility within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation i want to change battle power nobility

hello all now i want to change battle power king from 12 to 14
i have make it and the king icon in the client have been hide
what i can do ????
Old 09/09/2015, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
i have make it and the king icon in the client have been hide
Literally the highlight of my day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle Power
03/21/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
So, as you all know; Battle Power is on the top left corner of your Status, or Equipment View. Now, I was able to remove the image from the GUI's. Although the image was removed, the numbers stayed. I want to know where exactly can the numbers be removed from, I'm not talking about all the numbers such as the c3/effect file and such. I just wish to remove the BattlePower numbers from the Status screen, where can the file to do so be found? Or if you would like to provide more...
[Help] Battle Power
02/11/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
What would be the best way to reduce an attack by the Battle Power difference between two players, for example: Player 1 has 370 bp; Player 2 has 367 bp; If the attacking player 1 player 2 x attack will be increased. If the attacking player 2 player 1 x attack will be decreased. I did like this:
Nobility Problem when change Language
01/05/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
So i was able to change every Encoding in the project so i can make it work with the other language it did work on every thing except the nobility i check the nobility codes and there is noting i didn't change but it still not working so the project i use is impulse here is a pic to the problem http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9770/107963224 4.jpg
Battle Power
11/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello mates, i need some help why the heck my potency counts the steed mount and the accesory. steedmount +2 accesory + 3. any hint?
why my battle power down?
09/02/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hi all want to know because when I get any frack me off my armor power look at these photos I have 370 free frack frack I have 374, anyone know how to fix this? thanks