Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoEmu problem

Discussion on CoEmu problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CoEmu problem

Hey guys, i have a problem, when i try to run: CoEmu v2 Game Server.exe
in the: CoEmu v2\CoEmu v2 GameServer\bin\Debug folder.

It has errors, and none of the files load. Mysql is working ok, phpmyadmin works fine, i followed all the directions in the CoEmu guide, and still get an error, when i load the login server.exe, it dissapears.

It looks like this:

Can someone please understand my situation, not flame me, but help?
I really would like to learn programming and coding.

By the way, can one of u also help me get started by giving me tasks on npc editing, while guiding me? Im only a noob as somethings.. Thanks..

I hate to ask for help, im usually the one helping people, but some of this stuff, really gets blocked out of my brain. Anyways, thanks again guys.
Old 11/18/2009, 03:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotjacked:( View Post
Hey guys, i have a problem, when i try to run: CoEmu v2 Game Server.exe
in the: CoEmu v2\CoEmu v2 GameServer\bin\Debug folder.

It has errors, and none of the files load. Mysql is working ok, phpmyadmin works fine, i followed all the directions in the CoEmu guide, and still get an error, when i load the login server.exe, it dissapears.

It looks like this:

Can someone please understand my situation, not flame me, but help?
I really would like to learn programming and coding.

Thanks.

By the way, can one of u also help me get started by giving me tasks on npc editing, while guiding me? Im only a noob as somethings.. Thanks..
Dude there are many guides look go here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/search.php?do=process
Old 11/18/2009, 03:10   #3

Yea, many guides.. those guides dont have any of this in it.. I looked at all of em i could find, nothing pointed me to the right direction. But thanks for replying..
Old 11/18/2009, 03:11   #4

go .
Old 11/18/2009, 03:12   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
it's error 34.. there are TONS of guides and fixes for it.

If I remember correctly just copy the database connection section of code from login server to game server (only a small section of it) to remove the pooled clients.

Annnddd fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3CK3R View Post
go .
Reported and hot.
Old 11/18/2009, 03:14   #6

Quote:
Yea, many guides.. those guides dont have any of this in it.. I looked at all of em i could find, nothing pointed me to the right direction. But thanks for replying..
Look here <.<.
Old 11/18/2009, 03:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
it's error 34.. there are TONS of guides and fixes for it.

If I remember correctly just copy the database connection section of code from login server to game server (only a small section of it) to remove the pooled clients.

Annnddd fixed.

Reported and hot.
Your a girl?
Old 11/18/2009, 03:16   #8

Wink

Quote:
Your a girl?
LMAO
Old 11/18/2009, 03:17   #9

Hey pro4never, i copied and pasted the codes like u suggested, but its still not doing anything.. am i supposed to be running something else as well?

MexicanoCoder, no offense, like i told you before, i searched for the guides, and could not find one, im sure your a great coder, but wat your replying wont help me one bit, thanks anyway.
Old 11/18/2009, 03:18   #10

Quote:
Your a girl?
Obviously not. Awaiting pointless flames

Annndddd GO!

Quote:
Hey pro4never, i copied and pasted the codes like u suggested, but its still not doing anything.. am i supposed to be running something else as well?

MexicanoCoder, no offense, like i told you before, i searched for the guides, and could not find one, im sure your a greate coder, but wat your replying wont help me one bit, but thanks anyway.

Try that guide. That's what I came up with when I did a 2 second search for error 34.

Notice near the bottom of the first post it has a section talking about MIN POOL SIZE. That's the section you will need to fix.
Old 11/18/2009, 03:20   #11

I didnt mean for this thread to be made so people can flame each other, i only need help.. If i get this thing running and perfect, ill be happy to help you out when ive got the skills..
Old 11/18/2009, 03:22   #12

Check last post: Updated with link to guide that will probably help you. If not I can go on tv if you want. *** knows I've setup CoEmu enough times to be able to do it in my sleep lol.
Old 11/18/2009, 03:25   #13

I actually used that guide to get this going, and i followed the pool size before, and it looks the same as on the result picture, is there anything else?
Old 11/18/2009, 03:29   #14

would be alot easier to just do it over TV. Pm me info and I'll give you a hand before I go afk.
Old 11/18/2009, 22:04   #15

ok thanks to pro4never, i got it working, the only thing is that now it says server congested, maintenance.

The server.dat is 127.0.0.1
and port is 9958,

both the login server and game server is working.

It asks for commands on the game server tho.

for the cs files i put 127.0.0.1 in all the right places following the CoEmu guide.

Anyone think they know whats wrong?