Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] my server don't have NPCs and don't have monsters

Discussion on [HELP] my server don't have NPCs and don't have monsters within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] my server don't have NPCs and don't have monsters

i make my private server ^^

but don't have any NPCs and don't have any monster...so I need these guides...where i can activate all NPCs full working and activate all monsters full working

and another is that I can't use comands gm...why? how make an account GM mode?

help me plz thank you!!
Old 11/06/2009, 14:35   #2

What source, LOTF, binary or CoEmuv2?
Old 11/06/2009, 14:45   #3

CoEmuv2 ^^
Old 11/06/2009, 16:36   #4

Are they added in the database?
and have you checked the database for x,y and map spots?
Old 11/06/2009, 16:58   #5

hehehe no HAVE any NPCs xD is empty!! XD
Old 11/06/2009, 17:37   #6

Oh, i dont know then :S
Old 11/06/2009, 17:47   #7

mmm... the db_database_backup? what do you think? i have a database size 17kb xD but i download other database with size 352kb...so chage database? what do you think? xD
Old 11/06/2009, 19:02   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Use the other database file that is posted in the original post (this one actually has data in it)

That will add monsters and npcs to the game. You will still have to code the npcs yourself though, they are not coded yet in the original version.

There are some versions of coemu that have the npcs already (mostly) coded but those sources have huge issues in them.

So you know:
CoEmu is NOT a source you simply install and have everything working. You will have to code it's features yourself. There is alot of help and examples on the forum but you have to remember that features do not come built into it. CoEmu is simply a base source that you can use to create a server with.

Main things missing from base CoEmu:

All skills/spells/weapon skills (People have already figured out how to make all of them, except for 1-2 ninja ones)
Market upgrade npcs
Guilds
Guild war
Diss
Trade
Observe Eq
Friends
Enemies
Trade partners
Item Lock/Free/Suspicious/progress
Composition
Attack Calculations that don't mostly suck ***
Simple npcs

There are more but those are the main ones that pop to mind. All of that still needs to be added to CoEmu, again there are versions that have almost all of that fixed but trust me when I say, those versions are not ones you really want to be using (although they make great learning examples to see how those features could be added)

Don't download Coemu simply thinking it's something you can run and have a full server. It's something where you will have to actually learn some programing and make things work yourself. There is lots of help and advice on these forums for it if you feel you are up to the challenge and coEmu IS worth using. If you really want something you can just simply run go be a Noob and use binaries or Lotf lol.
Old 11/06/2009, 22:11   #9

@grillmad
I never saw so many fake names in one spot
Quote:
Jacob Jensen
Mark Anderson
Timmy Moore
Carl Anthony Brick
Lindsey Terrason
Kim Olsen
Xiao Chang
@quiklex
If you just downloaded and installed the CoEmu source for the first time like me, then you will have NOTHING in your source or database because the one Andy provided is empty. The one in the first page is anyways. You will have to manually add every NPC, monster and function such as trading. It sucks but if you want to use CoEmu you have to, unless you find a decent source with most of the main things added. And even then you would have to add ALOT. I recommend you use LOTF. It's awesome, besides not having ninjas or talisman.
Old 11/06/2009, 23:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
@grillmad
I never saw so many fake names in one spot
No one of them is fake -.-
and if you dont prove then i can show you Timmy Moores Facebook -.-
and the others msn -.-
Why you think they are fake?
So whos da fake?
Old 11/07/2009, 00:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Use the other database file that is posted in the original post (this one actually has data in it)

That will add monsters and npcs to the game. You will still have to code the npcs yourself though, they are not coded yet in the original version.

There are some versions of coemu that have the npcs already (mostly) coded but those sources have huge issues in them.

So you know:
CoEmu is NOT a source you simply install and have everything working. You will have to code it's features yourself. There is alot of help and examples on the forum but you have to remember that features do not come built into it. CoEmu is simply a base source that you can use to create a server with.

Main things missing from base CoEmu:

All skills/spells/weapon skills (People have already figured out how to make all of them, except for 1-2 ninja ones)
Market upgrade npcs
Guilds
Guild war
Diss
Trade
Observe Eq
Friends
Enemies
Trade partners
Item Lock/Free/Suspicious/progress
Composition
Attack Calculations that don't mostly suck ass
Simple npcs

There are more but those are the main ones that pop to mind. All of that still needs to be added to CoEmu, again there are versions that have almost all of that fixed but trust me when I say, those versions are not ones you really want to be using (although they make great learning examples to see how those features could be added)

Don't download Coemu simply thinking it's something you can run and have a full server. It's something where you will have to actually learn some programing and make things work yourself. There is lots of help and advice on these forums for it if you feel you are up to the challenge and coEmu IS worth using. If you really want something you can just simply run go be a Noob and use binaries or Lotf lol.
mmm.. i make my server with coemuv2 because it is the only guide that could create in addition to the 5017 version that is very easy, but believe this because I can't create the binary because I have a bug ... and i don't know how to fix it, but if I'm a noob at this, so I recommend that you use that version? I think the data base 5017 but is a shit..

excuse me my english xD
Old 11/07/2009, 01:00   #12

Quicklex, please do not use CoEmu v2. Use LOTF. You don't even understand what pro4never is saying, and it is really clear what he is saying. CoEmu is far from complete, LOTF isn't, however the structure is bad and it's not stable, but you'll never get a stable source if you don't have any experience in coding.
Old 11/07/2009, 01:08   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BannedUser View Post
Quicklex, please do not use CoEmu v2. Use LOTF. You don't even understand what pro4never is saying, and it is really clear what he is saying. CoEmu is far from complete, LOTF isn't, however the structure is bad and it's not stable, but you'll never get a stable source if you don't have any experience in coding.

all right!! so what is the LOTF? can u send me a link where there a guide how to create it plz... I have no idea how to code but I think I can learn to do, of course not be a pro but I will defend to pass the time ^ ^
Old 11/07/2009, 01:25   #14

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If you want to learn to code then I still suggest CoEmu, just don't expect to get a full source very quickly. Work slowly from the ground up adding in npcs, then fixing bugs, then worry about new features once you have already learned programing. That's exactly what I did.

When I started I had virtually 0 coding experience. I'm still not an expert by any means but through lots of work and messing around with CoEmu I got a fairly decent server out of it. Sure it had a bunch of bugs but it was a very good learning experience and will make any further work (if I ever really finish my new source) much, much easier.
Old 11/07/2009, 01:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If you want to learn to code then I still suggest CoEmu, just don't expect to get a full source very quickly. Work slowly from the ground up adding in npcs, then fixing bugs, then worry about new features once you have already learned programing. That's exactly what I did.

When I started I had virtually 0 coding experience. I'm still not an expert by any means but through lots of work and messing around with CoEmu I got a fairly decent server out of it. Sure it had a bunch of bugs but it was a very good learning experience and will make any further work (if I ever really finish my new source) much, much easier.
thank you for no kill my dream xD i will go continued with my server...yes i know...i need work much...but I think no one is born learned...jejeje xD