Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Server Time

Discussion on Adding Server Time within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding Server Time

Good morning Guys,

I run a pserver and wondered if its possible to add the current server time to the clients top left, I see some Pservers on 5165 that have it, we run 5212.

Thanks in advance
Old 02/23/2015, 03:18   #2

elite*gold: 28
are you sure is v5212? What's your server? - I would've remembered if anything more than a packet changed regarding sending the client time between 5165 & 5212
Old 02/23/2015, 04:08   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
are you sure is v5212? What's your server? - I would've remembered if anything more than a packet changed regarding sending the client time between 5165 & 5212
I've been doing a significant amount of work with 5212 recently. The structure is the same between 5065 and 5500 from what I remember seeing. The client just doesn't display the time. Not sure if it's a weird formatting issue with that patch or what tbh.