Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting someone

Discussion on Requesting someone within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting someone

#Requestclose
Old 01/16/2015, 11:43   #2

lol, anti cheat was made by danger man.
ulti can break it easily ..

protection was created to breakthrough
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2015, 11:53   #3

He was exactly who I was thinking. I've pm him, but if someone is up to do it feel free to pm me.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Requesting A MM!
12/03/2010 - Middleman - 0 Replies
I need a mod/admin/global mod to help me, with the game Silkroad, I wanna pay $100 moneypak card for paypal to a character on Silkroad, I just need u to login to sro and check the acc, and I'll give the seller the moneypak when he uploads the money, then I get the acc info, thanks, add me [email protected] thanks alot! CLOSED for spam purpose!
Requesting the following
11/19/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Script guide that would help me make my segnale use solobuffs on herself and also fast heal on herself everytime they have faded when using kabbot and is there a way to make the kabbot loot special such as dil and argates only? and a guide how to make my own bypasses? if these tutorials/guides exsist could someone direct me to where
requesting
03/09/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
can i request for IPUGC hack ? :(
Requesting For WH
07/08/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies
MGA PAPS BAKA MERON NMN KAYO DYANG WALLHACK KAHIT WIREFRAME LANG OK LANG KC DETECT NA PO YUNG NEW WIREFRAME EHH SAKA NAPANSIN KO MAY MGA WALLHACKER PA RIN NGAYUN T_T SANA PO BIGYAN NYO PO AKO BTW HERE`S MY E-MAIL [email protected]
Requesting
01/06/2009 - GunZ - 4 Replies
Im just wondering if there hacks for ultimate gunz v7 x] i know its easy to lvl but i wanna use some kind of hacks such as lawnmower for the bosses. Please if there is some hacks please do post :D:handsdown: