Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with black name captured

Discussion on help with black name captured within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/30/2014, 06:55   #16

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You're welcome. Before I close the thread, what was the problem? Did my guide help you learn how to debug your source? Anything I can improve on? Thanks, good luck with your project.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2014, 07:23   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You're welcome. Before I close the thread, what was the problem? Did my guide help you learn how to debug your source? Anything I can improve on? Thanks, good luck with your project.
the problem was i have bad code in die method
the code was
PHP Code:
                        if (!ContainsFlag(Network.GamePackets.Update.Flags.FlashingName) && !ContainsFlag(Network.GamePackets.Update.Flags.BlackName))
                        { 
you Guide help me so so much to learn how to debug my source and lear me what mean of breakpoints and how i use it, you did alot brother so all i can say thanks alot and good luck for you too
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2014, 07:37   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Thread resolved.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread