Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assign Pet Packet

Discussion on Assign Pet Packet within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Assign Pet Packet

Hi everyone, I was messing around with the assign pet packet and I'm not sure what else I need to do to complete it.
I've already spawned a mob with the UID 700k + Char UID - 1kk and sent the assign pet packet to myself including the pets UID, and my X and Y coordinates and my char name. Should anything happen once I send that packet? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 08/20/2014, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have seen it used in a couple different sources but I honestly don't know what it might effect if anything.
I can't imagine it would be in there for absolutely no reason.

Maybe someone will know more.

My only thought would be that the client might prevent you from attacking your own pet or something along those lines.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cant assign requested address
07/05/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guys i have problem with start my server (VPS) after command: ./start.sh it write me error(look photo) after this shutdown all. Thanks for any help! Here is sysser channel1: SYSERR: Jul 4 19:20:18 :: socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address SYSERR: Jul 4 19:20:18 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Out of range value for column 'time' at row 1 (query: INSERT INTO bootlog (time, hostname, channel) VALUES(NOW(), 'channel1', 1) errno: 1264)
Can`t assign requested adress HELP
07/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hey leute ich installiere einem einen server auf windows mit vbox gestern schon nicht geklappt heute wieder nicht wenn ich das selbe vorgehen bei mir am pc mache funktionierts ja auch aber bei ihm nicht hier mal ein screen: hoffe ihr könnt mir tipps geben woran es liegen könnte weil mich der fehler sowas von dermaßen ankotzt :confused: http://i.epvpimg.com/fehjd.png
how to assign atr points??,
01/02/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i was looking around on how to control the atr points for every char even to make the pirate from our imagination
assign pointers for CE
06/06/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
i cant really understand how to use these. are these the ones that can "refind" the addresses after cabal closes and reopens? for example. +ing stuff. i know its just for show but anyways. for example you + forcy +0 then +1 then +2 etc.. you find the address and it works and everything. but when you close ot hange channels its gone now and you gotta refind it. how can you use the pointer to automatically find it again.