Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

error server.dat

Discussion on error server.dat within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
error server.dat

when I enter my server says either the game can not coinectar to server.dat, already changed it numerous times, and still gives the same error, server version 5095
Old 04/28/2014, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Are you using a modified version of Conquer.exe to use a decrypted server.dat, or is server.dat not encrypted on that patch number?
Old 04/28/2014, 20:33   #3

Try explain a bit more, what source are you using? -Does the console give some output when you try to login?
Old 04/29/2014, 04:14   #4

I solved the problem after 4 hours ueheuehe, one of the errors was because I was using the IP 127.0.0.1 to connect my accserver different and choked on my client, I put my fixed IP as if it was player, and I was the host!

The other error was because I had added new maps in the database, and forgot to adicionalos to gameserver ....

anyway thanks for answering very grateful!

leveraging the same post someone messes with TQBinary despite being illegal? My source is binary, I saw that the source here are all in C #!
Old 04/29/2014, 07:56   #5

Binaries are forbidden here to release, because i think they are warez or something. But you can release a binary server but i don't think many people will play.
Old 04/29/2014, 21:04   #6

is a small server, if you have some 35-80 people around my country is already good for me!

seizing the opportunity, when I create a new character, he is coming with 9999999999 for money, both in inventory and in banks, know how to take it, whether it is on the client, or the source!