Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]SourceWithNobility

Discussion on [Request]SourceWithNobility within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/01/2009, 21:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
You think making fun of people and flaming 24/7 is going to get you respect? Nobody likes you so stfu and I'm glad I don't know how to code, it's not a big deal just a small thing, there's more important things to learn then that I wouldn't waste my time on it just yet. Stop posting on my thread your not welcomed. /ignored due to retardedness
+1 Agreed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2009, 21:54   #32

Quote:
You think making fun of people and flaming 24/7 is going to get you respect? Nobody likes you so stfu and I'm glad I don't know how to code, it's not a big deal just a small thing, there's more important things to learn then that I wouldn't waste my time on it just yet. Stop posting on my thread your not welcomed. /ignored due to retardedness
lol.
Old 09/01/2009, 21:57   #33

Quote:
im sorry, i cant understand what your saying
all im hearing is
"i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech, i cant code i like to leech."
Old 09/01/2009, 21:57   #34

If your going to point that out your really missing the point of the whole post, killermickle.
Old 09/01/2009, 21:59   #35

Quote:
If your going to point that out your really missing the point of the whole post, killermickle.
lol the whole point of the thread is that "copz1337 is a nub that likes to leach so give him your source everyone"
Old 09/01/2009, 22:00   #36

I'm glad Arco hasn't posted back. I really think he never will, I wonder why. hmm
Old 09/01/2009, 22:11   #37

Quote:
The point of the thread, bieng that you want a source and you cant code atall and therefore wont be able to edit it :/.

I see the point, I just dont understand it atall.
Old 09/01/2009, 22:14   #38

I find it very funny how when most of you started coding, you had to ask for help. Though now when someone else is asking for help you are calling them a failure and they can't code? Thats just rude. How about if you asked for some help and then someone told you that you fail and can't code. How would you feel? Stop telling people they can't code. If they post something and you say they can't code, Prove to them by posting the exact same thing but making it work better or faster. Once you complete that and if it is better or faster, You don't say see. You don't say im better than you. You say what you did and how they could of improved their work.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/01/2009, 22:16   #39

Quote:
I'm glad Arco hasn't posted back. I really think he never will, I wonder why. hmm
***** funny you posted that right after i already posted nab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
I find it very funny how when most of you started coding, you had to ask for help. Though now when someone else is asking for help you are calling them a failure and they can't code? Thats just rude. How about if you asked for some help and then someone told you that you fail and can't code. How would you feel? Stop telling people they can't code. If they post something and you say they can't code, Prove to them by posting the exact same thing but making it work better or faster. Once you complete that and if it is better or faster, You don't say see. You don't say im better than you. You say what you did and how they could of improved their work.
hah but when i ask for help i actually ask for HELP not request an entire source...
Old 09/01/2009, 22:19   #40

#Request close I find it funny and completely stupid, how no lifer kids act when they learn how to code, they show off and point it out like it's all that. Yet, they are ignorant and immature. What do you prefer? Being able to code and being mature and bright or being immature and ignorant a mess no life kid who makes himself look stupid?

**** I gladly would choose option 1 because I have a life. And fyi being on a computer isn't a life.
Old 09/01/2009, 22:19   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
Hes not asking for help, hes asking for a source and he cant code atall.
Im trying to point out that he should learn basic c# becuase then he can edit the source.
Old 09/01/2009, 22:22   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco:) View Post
***** funny you posted that right after i already posted nab

hah but when i ask for help i actually ask for HELP not request an entire source...
Except laming and saying the "others" leach, why don't you distribute your own "work" ?
I'd be glad to see how that soooo "secret" work is xD
Don't worry about me if you're gonna say the same, I already did, and I'll keep doing it.
So you better just calm down, stop flaming and answer if you can, or just clear off if you can't.
Old 09/01/2009, 22:24   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybris View Post
Except laming and saying the "others" leach, why don't you distribute your own "work" ?
I'd be glad to see how that soooo "secret" work is xD
Don't worry about me if you're gonna say the same, I already did, and I'll keep doing it.
So you better just calm down, stop flaming and answer if you can, or just clear off if you can't.
release my own work?
lmao you really think i wanna release my entire nearly bugless lotf source on epvpers?
lol thats funny for a second i thought you were being serious -.-
Old 09/01/2009, 22:26   #44

#request close
Old 09/01/2009, 22:26   #45

Quote:
#request close
first good idea ive ever heard from you
Closed Thread