Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]More Coding Guides. C#

Discussion on [Request]More Coding Guides. C# within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request]More Coding Guides. C#

Yo guys, if you want less people asking questions/leaching then just make "how to code guides". Not only are you keeping people from taking other people's work, but your also giving other people the chance to create more stuff and ideas so we can all be pros at coding to make our own servers. Honestly, if you people released useful guides, I will read everyone of them until I know how to code then I'll take my time to complete servers 100%. Well thats it, I hope this encouraged people to take their extra time to help others in coding.
Old 08/29/2009, 02:54   #2

Maybe you would attempt to learn, but most people simply don't want to spend time learning how to code, they just want to leach =/
Old 08/29/2009, 02:56   #3

if i'm not wrong... already have .. i think Emme make one... just search in the lotf guides and releases
Old 08/29/2009, 02:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
Best helper ever.

Truth right there.
Old 08/29/2009, 02:59   #5

The reasons for people leaching are:

-They don't know how to code
-They are too lazy to learn to code
-They don't have enough time
-They don't understand the existing guides (Me)
-Or just because they don't care and they don't want to learn how to code because they personaly like leaching, for whatever reason
Old 08/29/2009, 03:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Best helper ever.

Truth right there.
These comments **** me off, from now on people can just read the my thread and not post because I'm...

#Requesting to close
Old 08/29/2009, 03:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
The reasons for people leaching are:

-They don't know how to code
-They are too lazy to learn to code
-They don't have enough time
-They don't understand the existing guides (Me)
-Or just because they don't care and they don't want to learn how to code because they personaly like leaching, for whatever reason
if that are the reasons... so why try to code??

if do not have time.... of course... ever have ... even be 15 mins or 20 mins.. they have...

if they wan't to code so take a book... search in google.. nothing come from the sky ...
Old 08/29/2009, 03:06   #8

@12tails.. these are the true reasons.

#REQUEST CLOSE MY THREAD PLEASE... tired of people posting USELESS ****** things to **** me off. Get a life
Old 08/29/2009, 03:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
These comments **** me off, from now on people can just read the my thread and not post because I'm...

#Requesting to close
Great to know the truth ****** you off. I mean seriously. One quick search returns hundreds of C# e-guides. The CO2 PServer Section IS NOT A C# LEARNING CENTER.
Old 08/29/2009, 04:22   #10

Received Thanks: 2,882
Truth be told, I learned programming purely on my own, independently with little to none help. Programming isn't something you can force yourself to learn, you'll get bored, disgusted and annoyed by it when tasks come. You need to "fall in love with it" how someone falls in love with his or her hobbies. It's that simple. The best coders, or so far as I know program not for the sake of hacking, creating servers/games, etc. but because they enjoy it.

So copz, blow me, Google for the win.

PS:
The alternate to falling in love with programming as a hobby is the typical doing something to prove someone wrong as a "**** you". I've always found this to be a good motivator.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 05:12   #11

Tutorials for the win.
Thus was the way I learned, with some practice, and allot of failing.

I may not be as good as some, but I'm a decent coder for a 14 year old.
Old 08/29/2009, 08:42   #12

Quote:
The alternate to falling in love with programming as a hobby is the typical doing something to prove someone wrong as a "**** you". I've always found this to be a good motivator.
I LOVE THIS COMMENT ROFL
Old 08/29/2009, 11:05   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Truth be told, I learned programming purely on my own, independently with little to none help. Programming isn't something you can force yourself to learn, you'll get bored, disgusted and annoyed by it when tasks come. You need to "fall in love with it" how someone falls in love with his or her hobbies. It's that simple. The best coders, or so far as I know program not for the sake of hacking, creating servers/games, etc. but because they enjoy it.

So copz, blow me, Google for the win.

PS:
I love your posts lol, thanks a lot for clearing that up.
Old 08/29/2009, 11:29   #14

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
#closed to request
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread