Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# Teacher

Discussion on C# Teacher within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C# Teacher

I need a Patient C# teacher reply if anyone can help me. I'll be trying ot teach my self till then
Old 08/06/2009, 02:24   #2

i can teach you simple stuff like npc's and making noblity and ****.. not the advanced stuff cuz im not a good teacher
add me msn
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2009, 02:30   #3

pm me your msn. Ill add you later
Old 08/06/2009, 10:38   #4

PM meh too if you want.. ill teach you the "advanced" stuffz xD
Old 08/06/2009, 16:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellios View Post
PM meh too if you want.. ill teach you the "advanced" stuffz xD
How can you teach what you don't know?
Old 08/06/2009, 16:49   #6

just go to u can learn here without helping by others
Old 08/06/2009, 16:50   #7

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
How can you teach what you don't know?
I sort of agree. In my eyes, the minor advanced stuffs is the encryption (non released ofcourse), making stable sockets and a good connection, NPCs/Commands etc aint advanced stuffs..
Old 08/06/2009, 16:59   #8

Never told you NPCs and such ;o ffs ignorant:P
Old 08/06/2009, 17:01   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
I sort of agree. In my eyes, the minor advanced stuffs is the encryption (non released ofcourse), making stable sockets and a good connection, NPCs/Commands etc aint advanced stuffs..
no.
Old 08/06/2009, 17:08   #10

Microsoft Lessons are very useful
Old 08/06/2009, 17:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf View Post
Microsoft Lessons are very useful
The MS tutorials pretty much blow IMO
Old 08/06/2009, 17:49   #12

Express editions suck. Given that most of you are in high school or college, you are entitled to the full Visual Studio 2008 Pro (). You can also download the full .

@OP. If you're serious about learning C#, start running away from this forum and don't look back. When you're messing around with people's badly written code, you are just going to learn the wrong way to do things. Start from scratch, not someone else's code.
Old 08/06/2009, 18:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownone View Post
Express editions suck. Given that most of you are in high school or college, you are entitled to the full Visual Studio 2008 Pro (). You can also download the full .

@OP. If you're serious about learning C#, start running away from this forum and don't look back. When you're messing around with people's badly written code, you are just going to learn the wrong way to do things. Start from scratch, not someone else's code.
So can you tell me why the express editions suck?
Old 08/06/2009, 21:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
So can you tell me why the express editions suck?
No 64 bit support, no remote debugging, single language per IDE which makes code interoperability awkward. No solution folders, very weak support for refactoring, and no class designer. Something I only descovered recently, T4 templates are a godsend for code generation. Database integration is weak or nonexistant. Heck, I don't even thing the express editions have an XML editor.

I'm not familiar with the express editions enough to point out every problem, but when I've attempted to use it, it just doesn't have what I want.