Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My guard looks funny :(

Discussion on My guard looks funny :( within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My guard looks funny :(

I have tried everything to change my guard. He looks stupid honestly.

I changed sources and the guard looks normal in the 2nd one so obviously its not client sided.

EDIT: Changed lookface in 'monsterinfos' in the database and this happens..

Any help would be appreciated (:
Old 11/16/2013, 19:44   #2

I think i saw it recently in someones source, If im right its coded into loadmonsters, Look in Game/map.cs for loadmonsters(), i think its something like if monster type == 2 give it a diff look......Just comment that out, Alternativly you can look into monsterinfos in the database for id 900 and change its type to 1 if im right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2013, 20:22   #3

I just copied the MySql line from another source that had normal guards...it works just fine, thing is though I looked through the MySql and the only thing different between the two was like MaxHP drop or something like that lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2013, 10:11   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Closed as requested.
Closed Thread