Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all the players of WickedCo

Discussion on To all the players of WickedCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To all the players of WickedCo

No we are not shutting down idk who said it but it made me really mad but anyhow come join
Old 07/30/2009, 03:13   #2

lmao i heard about that...

it was funny as hell

had a load of poeple going to templeco and other 5017 server chatboxes

btw is pro
Old 07/30/2009, 03:33   #3

well everyone is naked in server since everyone lost their gears....
Old 07/30/2009, 11:21   #4

This is xInsOmniax. This my player evaluation of the server. First off, let me say that WickedCO has it's perks.. The website looks great, Yuki has marvelous ideas and feats on the server. It has great potential of become something really amazing; HOWEVER, you guys are too focused on the features and not the basic functions of the game. The first day I played, the server lagged! and there was only 30-40 people, my internet connection was working fine. Alot of the NPCs wern't even functional, the Magic Artisan Kept taking my mets and not upgrading my armor. There were no Mob spawns in the Tao training ground or in the Met Zone, even though there were teleports there. The server resets every 30 min to 1 hr, so there isnt really any time to enjoy the game at all. Also every time I log in, ALL OF MY ITEMS DISSAPEAR! along with my spells....

Personally, I think there are way too many bugs, and you guys are going public with this server way too soon! You're still in the developmental stage and should only keep this server in beta mode and release 100 or so accounts to the public to beta test and evaluate everything before you go public. It's difficult to start up a server I understand, but releasing it too early can cause detremental damage to your status as a server.

I personally want to see this server become famous for what it is but please, work out all the bugs before adding on more features :P
Old 07/30/2009, 14:27   #5

elite*gold: 20
Updates:
Armor/Headgear upgrade bug FIXED // Yes my own code
Save equip / skills / WH / inv Parts fixed (thanks to emme)
Exp Ball save bug Fixed (my code)
******* much new npcīs (credits to all GMīs PMīs and Adminīs)s

New Rules for applying as staff:
Even a GM needs to know at-least basic C#
PMīs need proper C# knowledge!