Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

well i tried hard but failed

Discussion on well i tried hard but failed within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i tried hard but failed

i tried to make my own server with mysql and nav and whole day looking for downloads and downloading **** that didnt work all the stuff in here is not working clients database and rest was so looking forward to do a p server
would been nice to be able to just kick out the cheaters and play no cheats
well if anyone has any ideas on how to do this for real and not the 50 millon reposted same way that dont work for me plz hit me up
i know theres some u out there could do this with ur eyes close plz shair with me plzzzzzzzzzzzz . not trying to put anyone out or anything just tired of playing servers with loads of aimers and speeders would love to just play a non cheating server where real skillz matter not hacks
Old 07/27/2009, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
What are you asking for >.>? Sorry, but it's like going from 1 subject to another.. Atleast the way I'm reading it.. So you want a private server where no one can cheat? Maybe Manifest Co =O? Search around and you'll find it.