Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX]CoMy CPTrader (TaoistMoon)

Discussion on [FIX]CoMy CPTrader (TaoistMoon) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/25/2009, 05:29   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
May I suggest creating some sort of enum for those UpdateIDs? I mean alot people might get confused what those '4' and '30' are on those send packets. For example something like this?

PHP Code:
public enum UpdateIDs uint
{

Money 4,

ConquerPoints 30

Ofcourse you'd have to modify the source a little bit but after all the code would be more self explaining when you'd could just send packets like:
PHP Code:
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UIDUpdateIDs.MoneyMyChar.Silvers)); 
It would be pretty self explaining, yes?
Actly that sounds like a good thing i think im do that
Old 07/25/2009, 11:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
so how many people has this thread helped?

700th post ftw!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]For CoMy
11/16/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
A couple of people have asked me for this so I guess I'll just post it here. I don't know if its really much of a release but here it is. You know how on CoMy Source you can't pick Ninja? It's only for GM's and PM's. Well I mad a small little NPC to put in Birth Village so He will make you an InternNinja. if (CurrentNPC == 4520) { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Do you want to become a...
[HELP] How to add nobility to comy?
09/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
It is already added but the npc is broken or there is no npc, im not sure, how to add or fix???
[HELP]CoMy Damage Bug
09/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Okay, well..... The CoMy Bug with damage, how do i fix it. If you don't know what im talking about, then it is the bug where you can wear no gear and level dont matter and the other only hit 1. Ex. Level 40 withouth gear and level 135 with full +12 then the level 135 still hits 1 and guards hit 1 and mobs hit 1
Fix Damage [CoMy]
09/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
im not sure if this work, is not tested, but have a try. Im not good coder :) Go to Client and search for: Under That code paste this Now open Packets and search for:
help with comy 5017
07/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I want to be a limited number of exball so that each player on the day 10 exball not be open if u want help post your reply That's all, thank