Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEWSERVER] Dexterity-Co

Discussion on [NEWSERVER] Dexterity-Co within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/07/2009, 06:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Lol idc.

And yes its pretty obvious i was the one flaming, also that me and pete hate each other
Old 07/09/2009, 20:02   #32

Edited Problem with data base solved and PM was fired
Old 07/09/2009, 21:29   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumburac View Post
dexterity co is a bullshit , i joined them got 130-130-135 on 2 chars , server is unstable , GM`s abuse the commands , they kick random players , one of them banned me because i fly away and he couldn`t pk me , in a word is a **** server , i got full +9 2 soc when they don`t even know where to lvl and because of that that kid gm hate me , every time server restarts all players online get a big roll back lmao never saw such a **** server why u start it if u don`t even know to code ?
that server was made only to get some donations maybe Pete doesn`t have money for ice cream this summer thats why

Flame more? I think in the rules it says don't talk **** about servers...You know I'm pretty sure there is a Report a bug section. You should use it and if there isn't then report it directly. Otherwise just because you get rollback doesn't mean you have to rant about it. Just play, if you don't like it then leave. And Yes I know a shitload of servers where you can get 130+, Full gears in a matter of minutes. I've done it 20x before...( No HaX! ) So why you whining? You say " its a **** server, i got full +9 2 soc when they don't even know hwere to lvl" well if its that easy, Do it again! Also...Why are you whining to elitepvpers? Pathetic more?
Old 07/09/2009, 22:05   #34

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by arumburac View Post
dexterity co is a bullshit , i joined them got 130-130-135 on 2 chars , server is unstable , GM`s abuse the commands , they kick random players , one of them banned me because i fly away and he couldn`t pk me , in a word is a **** server , i got full +9 2 soc when they don`t even know where to lvl and because of that that kid gm hate me , every time server restarts all players online get a big roll back lmao never saw such a **** server why u start it if u don`t even know to code ?
that server was made only to get some donations maybe Pete doesn`t have money for ice cream this summer thats why
PROBLEM HAS BEEN DELT WITH PM IS FIRED.
Old 07/09/2009, 22:51   #35

elite*gold: 111
Looks good. Maybe I'll pop in.