Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to improve my leveling exp rate?

Discussion on How to improve my leveling exp rate? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to improve my leveling exp rate?

How to improve my leveling exp rate? please post a reply here or add me on my yahoo,,,,,,,
Old 06/25/2009, 15:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
please help me!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to] improve item
08/13/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
i want to know how to improve item like in this movie : US Shaiya item hack 1 - Regarder la Vidéo - Kendin Co? US Shaiya item hack 2 - Regarder la Vidéo - Kendin Co? Thanks Sylvain_73
[New & Improve]-How to Know if You're Lag?
05/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
Now, I will Improve my Last Post.. 1st:How To Know if you're Lag? 1.If you are easily grabbing the foe. 2.Frequency Per Second(FPS)-If Your FPS is 49- which means your Lag..the FPS is over 55(Just Press F6 to view the FPS) 3.If you grabbed the foe while he/she is releasing a skill. (E.g.:He/She Uses a Skill,Let's Say..Kanavan Strike,then His/Her skill is at the middle part then you grab him/her You're Lag..)
Exp rate,Penya rate, dropp rate
05/08/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hab ma ne farge wie änder ich auf meinem pserver die : Penya Rate , Exp Rate,Dropp rate ! Und bei anderen p servern haben die cs sachen bei den npc wie mach ich das? Und suche gute serverfiles! Hab mir son p-server gemacht im tut von mcdragon1 ! Aber da laufen keine mosnter rum das gibst es nix no items niiiiiiixx!
I Want To Improve
03/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I Want to improve , İ have to TQ Binaries Server.İm played Co to 4 years. Umm,I'm a mate now.Because my server is the new.İm few know to HTML,ASP,PHP,I have a to Forum site For Sharing. I now need to Professional Guy for me helping anything. Thanks For The Read. My Bad English Sorry :X
L2W high rate leveling script
12/27/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi their i play on a 700x server and i need a script for walker that will level my toon from 1 to 40 for academy points, but i need a lot so i think this is the easiest way of getting the points. i just need it to lvl my toon from gremlins to lvl 10 and then for it to go to ruins of despair til 25 and then execution grounds till 40 is this possible. i have no idea how to work scripts lol. any help will be good. danke