Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EPIC]How to create successful server *Homur

Discussion on [EPIC]How to create successful server *Homur within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/09/2013, 02:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
@Super Aids sounds kinda sarcastic but it's okay :')

@abdoumatrix thank you for saying something relevant

@Bultrayer i guess when all egys accuse you of being raciest and when all of them agrees that you are an *** kisser tryin to fame/thanks for insulting a race then i guess you need to go back and read comments you pretend not to read

@diedwarrior no it doesn't make you a boss , you was always a respectful egy to me as you doesn't act like others and you was willing to learn and work your mind , you earned others -some at least- by using your mind and not by insulting others
you are way better than this trust me im not mad at you and i totally support you , but i just don't want you to do the same as he did
our race won't be offended by some teen on forum

again im out of this conv.
im going to change my sig
and @Bultrayer im sorry but i gota mention that you're such an ******* like all the way through to your core
Old 06/09/2013, 03:10   #17

How does it sound sarcastic?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2013, 03:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
How does it sound sarcastic?
im sorry buddy everything on this thread is ****** up , ill ask for a permission from everyone that was on my sig to put them back (which was what i should have done in the first place)
but i want to remove it for a while so i can insult whoever i want without relating someone else in my posts, im sorry mate
Old 06/09/2013, 03:32   #19

I don't see why the others in the list would mind? I didn't mind you had my name in it, so...
It was rather nice you made such list, since it made me somehow recognizable. I cannot speak of the others though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 03:35   #20

Quote:
I don't see why the others in the list would mind? I didn't mind you had my name in it, so...
It was rather nice you made such list, since it made me somehow recognizable. I cannot speak of the others though.
i just don't anyone to get ****** cuz of anything i says for being in my cig. but ill put it back
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 03:51   #21

When are you guys are going to understand that country has nothing to do with the people, saying egys are ****** you people are insulting whole egy people, which is very rude. fyi i am not egy just want to clear that out but want to tell you guys that there is many epic people who can do bad *** jobs and they are egy, so next time don't insult the country trust me there is ****** retards in every country and there is very nice people in every country.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/09/2013, 03:51   #22

I would be pretty ****** to be in your "cig", since you'd be smoking me away LOL!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 05:17   #23

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
When are you guys are going to understand that country has nothing to do with the people, saying egys are ****** you people are insulting whole egy people, which is very rude. fyi i am not egy just want to clear that out but want to tell you guys that there is many epic people who can do bad *** jobs and they are egy, so next time don't insult the country trust me there is ****** retards in every country and there is very nice people in every country.
How have you managed to compare retards and nice people?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 05:30   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
How have you managed to compare retards and nice people?
Simple. ****** people do ****** stuff and people who are nice and honest never makes fun of any country and stay honest to his friends and family.

Sad thing is many people are so stupid, why? because just coz someone who is popular in the forum is saying something stupid the rest following doing the same thing ( i am not talking about this forum, i am talking about all forums) people are not taking the time to think should i say this? or maybe it will hurt someones feelings?

I like egy people like i like my own country people, everyone have equal chance to be Success in life and everyone have equal chance to become homeless.

I My Self respect everyone no matter what wrong they have done, Because i know i am doing wrong some times to and i am hoping people forgive me, there is no shame in making mistake but there is shame if you don't want to agree your wrong.

Trust me when i say this in extreme top 100 50% of the server owners are not egy and yet they suck at making server, 3 years ago when i was running imperial-co i had 100 online but i did not know how to make npc, and yet i was milking people, then i understand i did a wrong and i send 210$ to the people who donated me and i closed my server.

And i am hopping this thread get closed, Instead of making fun how people are making servers, waste that time showing them the correct way to make a server not make fun of them.
Old 06/09/2013, 06:43   #25

But I'm a ****** and felt insulted
Old 06/09/2013, 07:44   #26

Quote:
But I'm a ****** and felt insulted
Old 06/09/2013, 11:42   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
let's make an amendment onto the claim that will perhaps make everyone happy... egyptians who play Conquer tend to not be the brightest of folks, at least from my experience of playing Conquer, and being involved in several communities. better?
Old 06/09/2013, 11:48   #28

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed - well, this was already a troll thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread