Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Opinion: What would be more popular?

Discussion on [Question] Opinion: What would be more popular? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Opinion: What would be more popular?

So for the people who always rush through posts and don't understand something the first time, let me clarify:

Out of the following TWO choices, which one would be more popular among players? Remember, there are only TWO options that I want your opinion on, and the opinion should be related to which ONE you think would be more popular.

Extremely low patch like Conquer 1.0, or a... low-er patch like 5100-5200? (Probably 5150-5200 because I enjoy clans and interactions)

I would imagine that running a 1.0 server would be pretty popular seeing as most of the "1.0" servers are high patch servers that took features out, or binaries using a "lower patched database", but that's just what I think and I don't generally go with my own opinion.

So, that's why I'm asking you, the wonderful members of elitepvpers! I appreciate your input and your time, if you decide to give it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Which servers are popular currently?
07/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 50 Replies
I think I will start playing Silkroad after a long time so please advice some servers PS: I don't like high caps and I don't like servers with too many changes either.
[Question]Need opinion about server..
05/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 26 Replies
Hello Guys. Well i am going to open a server with this status. Server Details : - Server Files Black Rogue. - Server Cap 100. - Only Chinese. - 10D. - Old trading system. - Unique Silk reward system.
CSRO Question need opinion FlagShipVip
06/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
need some opinions to decide if is good to buy Since lvl 1 the FLagShip Vip or not. (flagship vip) work since lvl 1 only exp bonus, sps bonus start at lvl 70 well just want your opinion. thx
[Question]I need YOUR opinion!!
02/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I am playing sjsro old atm. Bored of lags and traffic. Does it worth to move/invest in mysro? I am not sure about rates, bot availability, nation of people, and so on. I wanna have every mustknown information about the server. Thanks :) Edit: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-exploi ts-hacks-bots-guides/184411-beginners-guide-mysro. html Anything that isn't in this thread, and i should know, post it here for me :) thx.^^
Inteligent question(in my opinion)
01/15/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Well I think that lots of people wonder: How the hell do GMs Catch you even when you're inside a DG like crespo's or Python's? anyone knows? xD I always thought about it and I always had the same answer that is: only if ppl accuse you then GMs go and investigate :pimp: But is that it? and how the F*** do they get inside with you and not on others' if someone can answer me that I will be very pleased.. xD thx from now