Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blacksmith lee and other npc's are gone PLease HELP!!!! :facepalm:

Discussion on Blacksmith lee and other npc's are gone PLease HELP!!!! :facepalm: within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blacksmith lee and other npc's are gone PLease HELP!!!! :facepalm:

Hi All,, Some Npc's is not on my server and i cant buy a scroll on the Shoping mall i cant buy tough drill too and the Blacksmith lee off the market is not there and i remember that this p-server i maked is old one and the Blacksmith on the Tc is not working like buying the club and the pharmasist near the wh when i buy skills its not working and the Eternity the npc that i will do 1st rb is not on the market and its on the Ape so i realize that this is old one can someone tell me how to make my P-Server Perfect? i can open Team Viewer Cuz I Trust All,, All is English bUt Some NPC's IS gone and not working please help me,,,,,,,,,,,,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blacksmith help
02/25/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I'm trying to add a new blacksmith NPC in different map from loa/braiken. I have it displaying on my map already. It just says the conv. I set in the csv file, but no job. I just don't know how to make it so it's job works and actually allows you to buy/sell stuff and upgrade your gear there. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Normale NPC's zu Verkauf NPC's??
08/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey com, mal eine Frage und zwar: ich hab alle NPC's, die etwas verkaufen können, schon verplant jetzt fehlt mir aber noch einer also habe ich mir Soon (Den Bücherwurm) geholt. Jetzt ist aber das Problem, dass wenn ich ihn anklicke kein Laden Fenster sondern eine Quest Aufgabe kommt. Könnt ihr mir sagen wie ich Soon (den Bücherwürm) zu einem NPC machen kann, der etwas verkauft? Danke MfG WhiteAerox
Is there a blacksmith mod?
07/31/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
there used to be one, inject with PerX..it was awesome sped the whole mini game crap out really conveniently, but is there a new one? or does that still work...I lost it, please help, blacksmihting is really irritating and nobody knows the perfect ways to do it without mods, like order and timing stuff.
refine_proto blacksmith
07/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I added a new ID on refine_proto but it doesn't work if I upgrade the item with the blacksmith. How can I make the items to be able to upgrade via blacksmith? thanks - Hallo, habe ich eine neue ID auf refine_proto aber es funktioniert nicht, wenn ich den Artikel Upgrade mit dem Schmied. Wie kann ich die Punkte zu können via Schmied upgraden? Dank
Blacksmith
06/27/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
kann mir einer die sachen für blacksmith sagen,ich meine das wen ich f1 drücke das blacksmith fenster geöffnet wird.also in welche zahl ich s100001 umändern muss. danke im voraus