Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Translated rb quest binarys

Discussion on [Request]Translated rb quest binarys within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Translated rb quest binarys

im useing a 5065 tq binarys source(mikes) and the 1st and 2nd arnt translated,they dont know in wich character will they be reborned.Help please
Old 05/29/2009, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
Translate it yourself.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]I need site to Binarys
08/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need site + or - good to Binarys.
any1 has a 2nd rb quest (5065) translated?
06/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
im useing tq binarys 5065 and some of the ppl cannot reborn bcos they dont know what to choise,any1 can give me some translations?Thanks
[Request] I need a help from a coder [tq binarys]
05/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
i need some help from you guys at some NPC stuff >.> it will not take to much time >.> 5$ paypal who helps my will all the stuff :D [email protected]
[Request]ExpRates On Tq binarys
03/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, I was just wonderering if anyone could help me change the exprate of my server. I use patch 5065 and I want leveling to be a little bit easier. Please leave instructions.
[request]binarys
03/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
ok i no this may be pointless but its worth a try um any 1 not a binary that is almost 100% englsih or at list main parts with all npcs in the write spot if so plz send to me and il work on trying to add ninja and then release it to u all but i need binarys and a clint that works with the binarys not cn clint plz lol and i no what u r thaning do it your self well i cant lol i got xp home eddison it dont suport more then 1 langage and i cant have a sp2 cd xD