Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Albetros disconnects on first login?

Discussion on Albetros disconnects on first login? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Albetros disconnects on first login?

For some reason every time I first login to the server it says Connecting "test", "test", and then freezes at logging into game server, the DCS me. Then if I click login again it works fine...

The client is sending a "Client.Disconnect", thats all i know.

Any clue why guys?

Using Client 5518, Source Albetros
Old 03/19/2013, 11:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
It's been a while but I'm pretty sure that it's a bug that causes the first login after server start-up to not work.

//edit The reason that the bug is there is iirc due to pro being too lazy to find the cause.
Old 03/19/2013, 21:01   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I seemed to remember it being an issue in that client version but I could be incorrect.

Honestly if I was going back I'd be writing the bulk of the systems from scratch but upgrading it to current patch would be a good start so you have something to compare everything to during your re-writing.
Old 03/20/2013, 08:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I seemed to remember it being an issue in that client version but I could be incorrect.

Honestly if I was going back I'd be writing the bulk of the systems from scratch but upgrading it to current patch would be a good start so you have something to compare everything to during your re-writing.
Hm, well I guess I'll have to upgrade the sources patch then. I know the encryption changes at 5530, anyway you could help me out?

I'll do the work, I just need the new encryption.
Old 03/20/2013, 09:15   #5

same problem here
Old 03/20/2013, 11:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinkhod View Post
same problem here
#edit updated to current patch version 5709, login disconnection is fixed. Now just trying to figure out the new packets.