Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Take a look please!

Discussion on Take a look please! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Take a look please!

Can some1 help me to make my CO server non-hamachi????please
I mean need only to open the ports or what....port forward idk........post here if u can i will thanks ! pls pls pls
Old 04/21/2009, 22:48   #2

Hmm.... Try to learn MySql and come back later. Have a nice day!
Old 04/21/2009, 23:42   #3

there much threads about opening ports
U can search but i try to explain how
Go to ur Router and look At the back site of ur Router
Normaly there is a Ip or look at the Routers Guide Of the ip
It can be 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.2 or something else just try it
if ur at your routers config Site then search For Ports or Port Forwarding or some other name with port xD try to open Ports there because idk how ur routers page look ^^
then Open port 5816 3306 and some other port i dont remember which one
if you made this
go to ipchicken.com And use the ip the site shows you and then i think you can make ur server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2009, 04:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glupkotrup View Post
Hmm.... Try to learn MySql and come back later. Have a nice day!

What in the fuck does MySql have to do with port forwarding? Are you fucking stupid? Before you try and insult someone make sure you know what the hell your talking about before you go posting something. Idk if I should feel bad for you, or just think you are a complete and utter idiot due to this comment. FFS

@OP

To port forward you must make sure you have a router. If you aren't using a router you are most likely directly connected to the internet, and shouldn't need to port forward at all on most cases. If you don't know that much about networking, if you are using more than one computer and sharing your internet you are probably using a router. To find out what your router IP address is, go to Start Run and type in CMD in the run box. When the black box comes up type in ipconfig and you should see some text come up in the black box. It should say IP Address : and give you a value for instance (192.168.1.100) and than you will see your subnet mask which is most likely 255.255.255.0, and than you will see Default Gateway: and a Address formatted like so (192.168.1.1) keep in mind it will have different numbers. This default gateway address is your router address, go to a web browser on your computer and type in that number with the dots and hit enter. For instance if my number was 192.168.1.1 I would type that into the address bar. Once you type that in you should be given a login box. Now you are on your own. Figure out the brand of your router almost every router company has tutorials on how to port forward. Hopefully this helped
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2009, 13:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshvette001 View Post
What in the fuck does MySql have to do with port forwarding? Are you fucking stupid? Before you try and insult someone make sure you know what the hell your talking about before you go posting something. Idk if I should feel bad for you, or just think you are a complete and utter idiot due to this comment. FFS

@OP

To port forward you must make sure you have a router. If you aren't using a router you are most likely directly connected to the internet, and shouldn't need to port forward at all on most cases. If you don't know that much about networking, if you are using more than one computer and sharing your internet you are probably using a router. To find out what your router IP address is, go to Start Run and type in CMD in the run box. When the black box comes up type in ipconfig and you should see some text come up in the black box. It should say IP Address : and give you a value for instance (192.168.1.100) and than you will see your subnet mask which is most likely 255.255.255.0, and than you will see Default Gateway: and a Address formatted like so (192.168.1.1) keep in mind it will have different numbers. This default gateway address is your router address, go to a web browser on your computer and type in that number with the dots and hit enter. For instance if my number was 192.168.1.1 I would type that into the address bar. Once you type that in you should be given a login box. Now you are on your own. Figure out the brand of your router almost every router company has tutorials on how to port forward. Hopefully this helped
im not using or i dont have a router, and im directly connected to the internet, how do i make my server on public?
Old 09/01/2009, 17:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlesss View Post
im not using or i dont have a router, and im directly connected to the internet, how do i make my server on public?
Are you sure your not using a router or modem? You must be connected to something else then...Otherwise I have never seen someones computer not connected like the way you described.
Old 09/01/2009, 17:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
Are you sure your not using a router or modem? You must be connected to something else then...Otherwise I have never seen someones computer not connected like the way you described.
Hes plugged right into the wall at a guess,

If im right, you dont need to port forward atall and can just use your external ip straight away.
Old 09/01/2009, 17:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
i know wut a modem looks like, usually it is used for networking if there are more pc's on one connection
Old 09/01/2009, 17:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermickle View Post
Hes plugged right into the wall at a guess,

If im right, you dont need to port forward atall and can just use your external ip straight away.
so, im gonna use my external ip on account_ip and master_ip on shell.ini?
and external ip on server.dat?
Old 09/01/2009, 19:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlesss View Post
so, im gonna use my external ip on account_ip and master_ip on shell.ini?
and external ip on server.dat?

replace all of those, with the one you get at
Old 09/02/2009, 09:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermickle View Post
replace all of those, with the one you get at

msg server doesnt connect to accserver