Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Qonquer Question] Where to download the client?

Discussion on [Qonquer Question] Where to download the client? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Qonquer Question] Where to download the client?

Hey, i have been offline a lot on epvp because my computer got stoled and i needed to buy a new one and then we got moved to a new city so i had to wait for a new internet connection xD
but back to topic, my question is where the h*ck can i download the freakin qonquer 2 client xD

i appreciate some help and ofcourse i give you a "thankie"
Old 04/14/2009, 22:30   #2

Quote:
In this section it is NOT okay to talk about:
  • Private server bots
  • Private server hacks
  • FLAMING! DO NOT FLAME HERE!
  • Bashing other servers
  • THIS IS NOT A UNIVERSAL SUPPORT FORUM! IF YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH A PRIVATE SERVER, ASK IN THEIR FORUMS, NOT HERE, unless they do not have forums, in which case keep it to one topic, preferably the original advertisement topic.
Read stickies before posting.
Old 04/14/2009, 22:30   #3

Even though you are not following Andy's rules of this is not forums for other servers but forums for Co2 Private Server Questions & Discussions..Even though it is a Pserver Question < its has nothing to do with the making of them. You should read the site

Make sure that if you want to help test QO2.5, that you have the latest Client installed
(Currently 5116 at time of writing)

I'm thinking that means install the real Conquer Client
Old 04/14/2009, 22:34   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Post on Qonquer?
Old 04/14/2009, 22:39   #5

to korvacs and lxlramlxl, the forum of qonquer is not working anymore so i posted it here and that means that im following the rules of andy.

and to r.0ck, i just want to play on the regular qonquer server where everyone is playing not on the new test server any possible way?
Old 04/14/2009, 22:51   #6

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Reflexis- View Post
to korvacs and lxlramlxl, the forum of qonquer is not working anymore so i posted it here and that means that im following the rules of andy.

and to r.0ck, i just want to play on the regular qonquer server where everyone is playing not on the new test server any possible way?
Then in that case your screwed, since the only links for the qonquer client is on that forum, and no your still disobeying the rules by posting in this section since this is for developments not for "ask any dumbass question that google could solve for you"
Old 04/14/2009, 23:02   #7

Wow. Why Qonquer wants to go to the new and crappier client beats me. :/
Old 04/15/2009, 01:09   #8

#Closed, see second post.
Closed Thread