Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How did you learn C#?

Discussion on How did you learn C#? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How did you learn C#?

I really want to make a private server. Although I want to know what I am working/dealing with, in this case it would most likely be C#. But now I was wondering what books would you recommend to a novice who wants to learn C# for making a conquer online private server? And/or what else did you do to be able to develop a server?
Old 12/24/2012, 00:23   #2

google
Old 12/24/2012, 00:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by |xabi| View Post
google
Yeah, I did before making this post. But basically there is quite some or actually too much to choose from. The one says this is the best book and the other one disagrees with that and suggests an other book, which is supossedly the best according to him. So that made me wonder what you all did to gain knowledge on this.
Old 12/24/2012, 00:42   #4

elite*gold: 28
Youtube, MSDN, self learning & watching ulti.

If I want to know what something does I just give it a quick google and a msdn definition will come up like "C# for" but mostly just playing about with it.
Old 12/24/2012, 00:53   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
MSDN, a few articles from Google, and sources from the community.
That's it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PHP]Learn It !
01/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 83 Replies
Hey epvp community , been here for long time doing nothing interesting and i got interesting idea and it's teaching php to guys who want it ! yea php is kinda hard at beginning but after sometimes you will be able to write php codes normally ! Lessons will be each Friday on skype Lesson Duration : 3 hours
Looking for someone that wants to learn
01/20/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 0 Replies
Hi folks, I'm a professional software engineer and I've recently decided to write hacks for games on the side. It's a hobby that's beneficial for me at work as well as something (potentially) fun. Some coding friends and I are a few weeks deep into the development of a very sophisticated pixel search bot (that's all my saying publicly), but there is a LOT of mundane code that still needs to be written. This will be time consuming but you'll be learning and knowledge is power ;) Not...
for those willing to learn a bit
06/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
this is a little start for ppl willing to learn? its the npc that levels itemlvls and quality more known as magicartisan. why not releasing the whole npc - some ppl here are mad becaus codes are released. and ppl don't learn from it so lets try this. it is basic so anyone with some logic could have made this. anyway here it is case 10062: {
im willing to learn...
11/06/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
well i am really interesting in packet hacking..i find this so delicate so great and i want to start with archlord..it is just that im a bit lost and i would like you guyz that know this forum to help me find out which posts i could read in order to get the idea of it..of course i want advices of how to start(u know what tutorials to read what tools to get :) ) and i have plenty of time to read and study :) thanks.. -MewMew:cool: