Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I got a promotion problem on binary

Discussion on I got a promotion problem on binary within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I got a promotion problem on binary

the archers cant promote to master with mb..... dunno why... I think the source dont give them enought att points... is there any edit to change the att points for every lvl they got? Is hard to change in cq_user... because there are a lot.... and need a lot of work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]tq binary 2.7 problem
10/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
well first i dont want posts saying binary fails i need a help not saying binary fail use .... ok now we go for the problem its account server problem i have 5095 account server and its working fine but msg server still saying connect to account server and its not connecting to i restarted my pc i changed all ips in shell and in account server and i look at search buttom and cant find anything to fix my problem so if u helped me
[Relese]Tq Binary translation 98% + all Binary Files
07/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
#Removed
[Help]Donation problem in binary`s
04/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
When ppl donate then the server restart they back to earl... another question is there is way to let the GL of the winner guild get Cub auto Dont Flame Or ill report it just a question
[Guide] Fix Server.dat problem TQ binary !
04/24/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
i am bored of people who says and posts threads about this problem .. it's easy #Don't forget Multiclient # and loader Your shel.ini must be : ; حâ؟اإنضأ خؤ¼‏ ; 2002.10.23 MAPGROUP_SIZE = 5
Promotion help
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok well, i sjut wanted to know. I am a lvl 113 tro-war and i can finaly get my 110 promo cause i stuffed up my points. I was wondering when i get the 110 promo DB if i use it to re-allot my points and i dont have the defualt strength of 225 for war rb 110 promo after i re-allot my points will i still be warrior master if i dont have the points required? might be +1k for helper xD