Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Posting new threads in this section.

Discussion on Posting new threads in this section. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Posting new threads in this section.

I think that every new thread in this section should atleast have
100 characters.

I think everyone should use the search button before asking.
I think people should put a question thread in the correct section, I've seen several questions in the "Guides & Releases" section.

Section correct prefixes.

In the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions the following prefixes shall be used:
What should not be used in this section:

Correct Title:
Quote:
[Help]Source
Incorrect Title:
Quote:
[Release]Source
Always double-check what section you are currently posting in.

If you don't get any answers on your question, simply PM someone that you think might know, BUT when messaging someone please don't spam.

Quote:
You are about to post a new thread in a question forum, if you are going to post a question, discussion, request (or something similar) you are correct here.

I WILL post a question in this forum, and no releases.
If you would like to edit anything in this thread, to make it more specific, please do so.

I do believe Andy, posted a thread in this section about WHAT and WHAT not to do.

So be sure you read it before posting, thank you.

I'm just hoping to make Elitepvpers a better and friendlier place.
and I want to see less people banned, because of their several incorrect posts in the different section.

Once again, bye
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 22:15   #2

Do you seriously expect people to follow rules especially on the internet?
And user-made rules at that.
Old 09/23/2012, 22:22   #3

I just want, epvp to be better then it already is.

I think thats fine.
Old 09/23/2012, 22:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantAssassination View Post

I think thats fine.
I think it's fine to but let's be honest allot of people who post won't follow your guide lines.
Old 09/23/2012, 22:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
I think it's fine to but let's be honest allot of people who post won't follow your guide lines.
but what abut andys guide..
his is a bit the same

will they folow that guide lines?
Old 09/23/2012, 23:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPowerPro View Post
but what abut andys guide..
his is a bit the same

will they folow that guide lines?
Not every one does.
Old 09/23/2012, 23:56   #7

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantAssassination View Post
How come I see you complaining about wrong sections and yet I don't have a single report coming from you about it?

If people want to help out on these sort of "issues" the best way is by letting us -the staff- know about the so called wrong sections, or anything that is going against the rules, so that we get an instant notification and can go ahead and take care of it, obviously using the common sense, one just don't report a "insult/off topic" that was posted a year ago (I have received this kind of reports) but if it is a wrong section, obviously you can report it and we can move it to where it belongs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2012, 01:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
How come I see you complaining about wrong sections and yet I don't have a single report coming from you about it?

If people want to help out on these sort of "issues" the best way is by letting us -the staff- know about the so called wrong sections, or anything that is going against the rules, so that we get an instant notification and can go ahead and take care of it, obviously using the common sense, one just don't report a "insult/off topic" that was posted a year ago (I have received this kind of reports) but if it is a wrong section, obviously you can report it and we can move it to where it belongs.
I don't really think it's our task to inform you about your job? I'm not saying you aren't doing your job well as moderator because I obviously don't know you. But keep in mind it's the job of the moderators to keep section clean and monitor the sections themselves without dependancy on user reporting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2012, 02:06   #9

But if a user is complaining about something, and knows that something is not right, making a thread/post about it is spam, and if he/she actually wants the section to be better, he/she would report it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2012, 05:24   #10

I'll follow this guide
Old 09/24/2012, 06:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
I don't really think it's our task to inform you about your job? I'm not saying you aren't doing your job well as moderator because I obviously don't know you. But keep in mind it's the job of the moderators to keep section clean and monitor the sections themselves without dependancy on user reporting.
so i guess if i call you a bunch of names right now you'll just ignore it and let the moderator get to it, right?

every user should be aware of the rules of the community he wants to take part of and should help out the moderators by clicking a button. this way things get to have priority on getting done.
any moderator first checks the reported **** before he goes into his own routine of checking things out.

@op-er
for someone so stiff on making rules and people obeying them your topic title lacks information ([suggestion] Posting rules.) and your post is all over the place.

Also, if my username would ruin the forum formatting i would consider finding a way of changing it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/24/2012, 18:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
so i guess if i call you a bunch of names right now you'll just ignore it and let the moderator get to it, right?

every user should be aware of the rules of the community he wants to take part of and should help out the moderators by clicking a button. this way things get to have priority on getting done.
any moderator first checks the reported **** before he goes into his own routine of checking things out.

@op-er
for someone so stiff on making rules and people obeying them your topic title lacks information ([suggestion] Posting rules.) and your post is all over the place.

Also, if my username would ruin the forum formatting i would consider finding a way of changing it.
This post are rules, Just to make things easier for the mods.
Seems that some are already starting to follow this post.

Such as SilverPowerPro and joelee123.

Will hope to see more. anyways good luck with your questions.
Old 10/01/2012, 23:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
But if a user is complaining about something, and knows that something is not right, making a thread/post about it is spam, and if he/she actually wants the section to be better, he/she would report it.
I think that a formal version of this thread used as a sticky would actually be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
They should definately help the moderator out. But the moderator shouldn't depend on us to make his job easier..
Old 10/02/2012, 00:14   #14

It is not making our job easier at all, but it simply is senseless to complaint about something before even reporting, there is an order for everything, I really like your point of view in which you would throw trash to the floor because "there is someone whom cleans it" and, indeed, there is, yet it doesn't mean that you are going to be saying "hey everything is dirty around, you should've cleaned it when I threw the trash to the floor".

Anyways, I do read through all the threads, not just over the CO2 section, but over plenty of different sections all around this site, due to this is that I do moderate 2 other sections, but the point in here isn't that, is that people complaint about something they want "fixed" without even doing the basics, which is a simple report
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2012, 00:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
I think that a formal version of this thread used as a sticky would actually be good.

They should definately help the moderator out. But the moderator shouldn't depend on us to make his job easier..
Why don't you apply for moderator if you're that much better?
Closed Thread