Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any decent Private server with pirate and good drops

Discussion on Any decent Private server with pirate and good drops within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any decent Private server with pirate and good drops

Hey guys is there any good conquer private server with Pirate and really good cp drops iv been looking and there arnt any decent ones.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
decent/good miner, and decent PvE. 5.5M SP
06/16/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 2 Replies
This is the account up for sale. eveboard - Abbigale Nova She CAN pilot a Hulk, She just doesn't own one because of Hulkageddon and what not. She will come with no isk (other then whatever ends up selling that's up on the market right now, a few mil worth of stuff, I believe) She will come with a fully fitted Retriever for mining, a second retriever in a small pocket of high sec surrounded by low and null (if you want to risk flying out there for it to sell, or use, or whatever),...
S>Tro Pirate Pirate with good gear
03/01/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
im selling a 131 131 131 tro pirate pirate gears are: Super 1soc +5 pirate hat super 1soc +5 necky super 1soc +5 ring super +5 1soc pirate armor super +8 2soc rapier super +5 2soc pistol super +5 1soc boots MiracoulusGourd
Decent kal private server
03/01/2012 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Dear elitepvper's, Does anyone know a decent kalonline private server? Don't say Fusion kal or any other crap server... I want a normal balanced server, without the fance crit potions which fuck up the total game in favor of IC's etc... 2 years ago there used to be decent servers... are there still any ?? that's my question ;-) I don't trust the topprivate server lists ...
Pirate King Online private server
05/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
ok if ur bored and wanna try pirate king online ... but if u dun want play official..u can try pko private server.. Pirate War online Server Time GMT+8 Self Exprience : 5x Fairy Growth : 25x PartyExp : 10x ( The biggest party you are in, the biggest EXP will you get )
looking for server with good mithril drops
11/18/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys im looking for a server with: nice exp/skill rate good mithril drops in pf/mf alz webshop tell me if ur playing on something like that plz thnx