Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BAD BUG PLZ HELP

Discussion on BAD BUG PLZ HELP within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BAD BUG PLZ HELP

its not because of hamachi our server people moving like divine hare or something.. please help
Old 01/27/2009, 00:48   #2

NOOb your using Kinshis source its the only source that **** happenes at it , i see you going hardcore on your keyboard you got spelling test 2morrow, turn off your pc and study
Old 01/27/2009, 01:56   #3

umm im not using kinshis source you moron.. i told you i started with basic lotf so read my other posts you idiot , i dont use kinshis source i can prove you it i coded myself , i think emmes code for heaven blessing messed it up so before you call me a noob check your thanks your posts my posts my thanks and my project.

got it? otherwise go away and stop flaming people who ask for help
Old 01/27/2009, 02:44   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by culo01 View Post
NOOb your using Kinshis source its the only source that **** happenes at it , i see you going hardcore on your keyboard you got spelling test 2morrow, turn off your pc and study
Typing and using correct punctuation & spellings shows intelligence.
Old 01/27/2009, 03:56   #5

thanks dont means shiit lol just queer like you feel special for posting random **** LMAO and posting links in every post hahahahaha what you expect from a little minor with brain inside his ***
Old 01/27/2009, 03:58   #6

#request ban

@culo01 im reporting you =] so i hope you get banned, MOD Please look at this and tell me where i can ban because im not very sure. i think this counts for a ban ( flaming )
Old 01/27/2009, 04:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
#request ban

@culo01 im reporting you =] so i hope you get banned, MOD Please look at this and tell me where i can ban because im not very sure. i think this counts for a ban ( flaming )
kido you cant ban ? only MODS have that power go to sleep son its getting late and dont forget to drink your milk
Old 01/27/2009, 09:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by culo01 View Post
kido you cant ban ? only MODS have that power go to sleep son its getting late and dont forget to drink your milk
Dude Stfu Kai? Just get lost, you came up from nowhere flaming that dude For nothing.Get Lost.

#Pete , I believe that packets Are messed up or smthin.I've been using Lots Of LOTF versions.Only few got This Prob.
Old 01/27/2009, 11:20   #9

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Pete, your problem is LOTF, only one way to get rid of all this **** - Delete **** LOTF from your computer (good advice, try it )
Old 01/27/2009, 21:25   #10

LOTF is ****!

you might think its the most advanced coded source but rele TheCoServer and the binaries are the best coded so far xD
Old 01/27/2009, 21:59   #11

well it is lotf but actually i think its the heavenblessing i used a source without heavenblessing and it worked fine .... ( emme ) it was your guide i followed and eitehr i did wrong or something was put wrong there
Old 01/28/2009, 15:19   #12

Quote:
well it is lotf but actually i think its the heavenblessing i used a source without heavenblessing and it worked fine .... ( emme ) it was your guide i followed and eitehr i did wrong or something was put wrong there
No your just an idiot
Old 01/28/2009, 18:03   #13

Quote:
umm im not using kinshis source you moron.. i told you i started with basic lotf so read my other posts you idiot , i dont use kinshis source i can prove you it i coded myself , i think emmes code for heaven blessing messed it up so before you call me a noob check your thanks your posts my posts my thanks and my project.

got it? otherwise go away and stop flaming people who ask for help
Hmm, your thanks are from the guide you made, the posts are from thinking your the big man, which your not, no you cannot code nor can you design websites, ill show every1 the screenie you sent me of ur website u call pro, stfu gtfo off these forums, dont come back, 9 years old, dont make computer ur life, go play with ur friends in the park or something.
Old 01/28/2009, 18:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Pete, your problem is LOTF, only one way to get rid of all this **** - Delete **** LOTF from your computer (good advice, try it )

Emme i have a few things to say to you

1: Why release LOTF codes, if your gunna flame every user of them

2: do you seriously have no life, you actually flame a forum for ur life

3: seriously, how old r u, 10? EVERY thread ive seen of ures has a flame or either
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Wheres my +Thanks
4: was u just born stupid? litterely.
Old 01/28/2009, 21:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellCo View Post
Emme i have a few things to say to you

1: Why release LOTF codes, if your gunna flame every user of them

2: do you seriously have no life, you actually flame a forum for ur life

3: seriously, how old r u, 10? EVERY thread ive seen of ures has a flame or either

4: was u just born stupid? litterely.
double posting!!!!

and btw as i said again LOOK UP YOU JUST FLAMED ME AND YOU WHINING ABOUT HIM FLAMING?? HIPPOCRIT!