Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to create a private server!

Discussion on How to create a private server! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/15/2009, 12:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hey, thanks for this tut.. It will help people who have never tried messing with conquer private servers (like me).. People dont realize u posted this for people who don't know how to do this so good job..
Old 02/16/2009, 19:12   #32

When i click shadowcolevel , a windows pop up load some files and closed , help please ^^
Old 07/17/2009, 09:55   #33

How to create database?
Old 07/17/2009, 10:11   #34

Hi,
When I go to this:
localhost/phpmyadmin
I get this error: #2003 - The server is not responding
Is it because of wrong password/username or is it just them x.x?
Please Help, Thanks
Old 07/17/2009, 11:04   #35

This is really old guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to create a Private Server
04/29/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I would like to known how to create a private server just for me and my friends. If some one could help me, I would be really greatfull :) Thank You to everybody ^^
How to Create a Private Server?
03/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Can someone explain in a detailed way on how to make a private server and what programs, files , etc. is needed to make one? It would be appreciated if someone can help and explain in a detailed way.
create private server
02/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hello, many people will think im mad but i no play to mmorpg because i want play with others. so i want create a private server to CONQUER ONLINE for play lonely or with some friends sometimes^^. if its not free i will can but can i create a private server just with the installer CO2 ? and can i use a server with my PC CONFIG: 1GO RAM; graphic: 330/550 series radeon; and MSI NEO 4 PLATINIUM; so if anyone know how to do please say me all i must to know for create a private server...
How can I create my own CO2 Private Server?
10/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Dear Fellow KickingoftheAssers, I recently went on a mission to find information and programs on how to create my own CO2 PRIVATE server with Monsters, Spawns, Quests and all. I wish to create an awesome private server where people can have fun and be great. I already have a million thoughts in my head on what I could do to make this freakin awesome. I will make a list of things that I think I'll need to make the server. If there are any other things that I need, someone...