Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Minimize Console to taskbar

Discussion on [Help] Minimize Console to taskbar within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Minimize Console to taskbar

I was wondering how i would make my console minimize to where the clock is.
This would save me keep clicking on my console accident and pressing enter and the server closing.

This would probably help others too.

If anyone knows how i could do this in C# please reply
Old 12/29/2008, 18:09   #2

if u mean this:

if not plz make a schreenshot and show me.
Old 12/29/2008, 18:19   #3

Where the clock and Hamachi go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg here.jpg (16.1 KB, 40 views)
Old 12/29/2008, 18:41   #4

well... i dont know how Lotf works... yet, but what i was planning to do with Project KoS (my branch of from the samehvan source) was to have the that admin panel come with a button that simply hides the console.

basically when button# is clicked
console1.hide()

something around there.... again this is what i planned, its not really what you want, what you want from what i've done b4 takes a long *** while to code... at my level anyways...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2008, 19:14   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
GUI Application (hidden form),
NotifyEventIcon (I think?),
Kernel32-> AllocConsole(), FreeConsole()

Store current console buffer ptr, call FreeConsole() when is minimized to taskbar, Call AllocConsole() and reset the buffer when it's brought back up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2008, 20:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane203 View Post
well... i dont know how Lotf works... yet, but what i was planning to do with Project KoS (my branch of from the samehvan source) was to have the that admin panel come with a button that simply hides the console.

basically when button# is clicked
console1.hide()

something around there.... again this is what i planned, its not really what you want, what you want from what i've done b4 takes a long *** while to code... at my level anyways...
What does minimizing a c# application got to do with LOTF? You clearly don't know what your talking about.
Old 12/29/2008, 22:23   #7

What the hell are you talking about? im talking about a button on a, as Infamous kinda pointed out for me, GUI Application to hide the console.... no minimizing ever popped up in "my" post... maybe you quoted the wrong person... anyways the point i was making is to either make a admin GUI app to make things easier, FYI thats why i threw the whole "Like samehvan source" in there newbie (yes i'm trying to sound like mr. *** from scrubs). Now if you're done trying to put me down for throwing the slightest bit of help "I" could Barbra, then please either show your help to the kind sir who thanked me for my contribution to his problem, or simple hop off my nuts because thats reserved for your mother.

and the clearly "dont know part", ummm i think i kinda explained a good deal of that of my own IN THE BEGINNING so he'd at least know that "Hey im not the best guy for this, but i'll give you some kind of idea."...

congratulations, you just made yourself look like, yet again (yes i've seen more of your posts before), a giant *** =) thankyoukillyourselfbye.

-Upon my final response i apologize for the nuts and mother thing... but seriously... please follow the topic.

... yea i had fun typing this message if some of you are wondering xD
Old 12/29/2008, 22:58   #8

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
What does minimizing a c# application got to do with LOTF? You clearly don't know what your talking about.

I think he meant that he did'nt know if LOTF source had this, or did not. Stop ******* act like you're somebody, seriouly just **** off, your annoying as hell.
Old 12/29/2008, 23:14   #9

Ok i'm gonna clear some stuff up.

Is it possible to make a command on the server Console to close it but keep it running in the area next to clock in the task bar. (i just want it out of the way rather than minimized to where it usually would.

so command such as .minimize which moves the console to a hidden place
Old 12/29/2008, 23:38   #10

you could always download tray it.Just run tray it,right click on minimize,then click move to taskbar
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/30/2008, 02:28   #11

you've just made so many of my project programs so much easier if i include this in every installation file... thank you xD
Old 12/30/2008, 02:41   #12

i dunno if it will work or not.Hopefully it does,if not ill try to find another program that will
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2008, 13:21   #13

Thanks so much plasma.

Now i don't click on it and close from now on
Old 01/04/2009, 03:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma-hand View Post
you could always download tray it.Just run tray it,right click on minimize,then click move to taskbar
THANK YOU!!!
Old 01/04/2009, 18:39   #15

Dont no if it will work but i got it off the internet

Code:
:
1.private void Form1_FormClosing(object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e)
2.{
3.    if (e.CloseReason == CloseReason.UserClosing)
4.    {
5.        // The user has requested the form be closed so mimimise to the system tray instead.
6.        e.Cancel = true;
7.        this.Visible = false;
8.        this.notifyIcon1.Visible = true;
9.    }
10.}
Quote:
This will minimise the form to the system tray if the user requests the close by clicking the Close button on the title bar, selecting Close from the system menu, pressing Alt+F4 or performing some action that causes your code to call the form's Close method. All other reasons for closure, including calling Application.Exit or Windows shutting down, will cause the form to actually close.
i got this from

dont no if it will work but i fegered it would help
Thanks
1 User