Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

their is a way to make random fb hits appearing to the ground like the skill itself?

Discussion on their is a way to make random fb hits appearing to the ground like the skill itself? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
their is a way to make random fb hits appearing to the ground like the skill itself?

well am going to make my own event and am wondering if their away

would appear fast blade thing from the ground and that fb would hit players

i will do the attack and the timer thing just wondering if their is away to make something similar

note instead of guards idea cause i want the fb attacking players directly with out any ***** doing it just appearing from the ground .

regards
Old 06/09/2012, 22:58   #2

how about spawning a mob using fb skill?
Old 06/09/2012, 23:08   #3

Received Thanks: 1,142
Yeah, you just send a MagicAttack packet with the coords it's going to FB/SS. You do need a Monster, Player, or NPC (or other object) to use the UID (Identity) of, as the client translates that to the origin of the FB/SS. Failure to do so would result in the FB/SS not being displayed, or being sent from 0,0
Old 06/09/2012, 23:22   #4

yeah i can do that with a mob but i want to make it appearing directly to the ground idk maybe someone got another idea
Old 06/10/2012, 04:04   #5

Then add a mob with an invisible mesh, 0 hp, and an empty string for the name. That way it shouldn't appear fully to the client.

Another way is to use the effect (string) packet and send the effect name of the FB/SS effect.
Old 06/10/2012, 14:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Then add a mob with an invisible mesh, 0 hp, and an empty string for the name. That way it shouldn't appear fully to the client.

Another way is to use the effect (string) packet and send the effect name of the FB/SS effect.
mmm i liked the effect way and i will add damage to the target
Old 06/10/2012, 20:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Hitch View Post
mmm i liked the effect way and i will add damage to the target
Good idea, that's probably the best way to do it.
Old 06/10/2012, 23:24   #8

yup i will check for each object on the screen and add the damage to it so it will be the best idea