Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Erro for log in My server Vip plz hellp me

Discussion on Erro for log in My server Vip plz hellp me within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/13/2008, 15:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
..... y did u all assume he is Egyptian , cuz he asked a stupid question ??? at least try looking at the interface of ms paint he got it is obviously a Latin derived language which i think is Spanish ( not sure though)

and liviobvm20 u didn't give enough info about the problem , if i were u i would have read another one of those "How to make a pserver guides" and try to work it out else i don't see how we can help ya .....
Old 12/13/2008, 15:38   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
I've been rather nice related to the flames, I just don't approve racial comments or anything that may affect one in real life.
Old 12/13/2008, 16:52   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiz View Post
..... y did u all assume he is Egyptian , cuz he asked a stupid question ??? at least try looking at the interface of ms paint he got it is obviously a Latin derived language which i think is Spanish ( not sure though)

and liviobvm20 u didn't give enough info about the problem , if i were u i would have read another one of those "How to make a pserver guides" and try to work it out else i don't see how we can help ya .....
Looks like spanish or portugese to me.