Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Separate Players in Map

Discussion on Separate Players in Map within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Separate Players in Map

iam willing to create House from level 1 to level 5 but what im gonna do is sending player to the House Map through its map ID but i would like to separate The player Entering the Map y so ...ill tell u cuz simply if player 1 have level 1 House and Player 2 is the same ..once they both ENter the map they gonna meet together and thats should not happen so any1 have any idea how to put each of them into separate Map ?
Old 05/01/2012, 01:20   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Make a dynamic map system...

there's a somewhat trashy one inside albetros if you wanted to look at it.

A better version might just include the character having an instanceID value and only objects with the same instanceID could be spawned to you. Instead we created fully seperate map objects in albetros. It worked great but was not necessarily the most efficient route. I forget why we did it that way.... I think it was to manage the map objects in a simpler way.
Old 05/01/2012, 01:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Make a dynamic map system...

there's a somewhat trashy one inside albetros if you wanted to look at it.

A better version might just include the character having an instanceID value and only objects with the same instanceID could be spawned to you. Instead we created fully seperate map objects in albetros. It worked great but was not necessarily the most efficient route. I forget why we did it that way.... I think it was to manage the map objects in a simpler way.
i thought the same too .. using dynamic maps but im using impulse based source and its not working well i guess.. anyways thx ill take alook at Albertos ..its Gr8 Reference for me Seriously Gj mAte (Y)
Old 05/01/2012, 02:35   #4

Why do people always over complicate this?
As pro4never said, just have an instanceID.
Old 05/01/2012, 03:07   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,119
Didn't a post an example of a really simple map system that handled dynamic maps?
Old 05/01/2012, 03:43   #6

Solved

#Request Close
Closed Thread