Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] between the CO private to connect using Database. [v5165]

Discussion on [HELP] between the CO private to connect using Database. [v5165] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

using this guides: it works successfully, but my questions are..

1. How can i connect the CO server to database, like using xampp, appserver, postgresql etc. most i have read they using appserver, but the tutorial is incomplete.

2. Secondly, how can connect between the webserver(register page) to database of the CO?

3. Can use free domain in order to run the server( what i mean is i will make a register page there directly to my database)?

may be you can solve or link any existed tutorial of it.
sharing is loving, if you can solve this everybody can solve there problem too somehow.

please can some

Similar Threads Similar Threads
04/06/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
using this guides: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/517315-guide-how-make-5165-priavte-serv er.html it works successfully, but my questions are.. 1. How can i connect the CO server to database, like using xampp, appserver, postgresql etc. most i have read they using appserver, but the tutorial is incomplete. 2. Secondly, how can connect between the webserver(register page) to database of the CO? 3. Can use free domain in order to run the server( what i mean...
Problem database connect
04/01/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Does anybody know how to give access for the website on the server? Cause is local access for ftp/navicat and the website can't connect to the servers database. Any ideea? I mean to make " a bridge connection" between servers database and website. I have to modify in sysinstall at domain and write my domain name there? Thx in advance
[NEW] Private server v5165 24/7 online
10/12/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 13 Replies
Hello Elitepvper's Here some new and stable server 24/7 online Website can be open via mozilla firefox or google chrome ----- Server Information ----- - Cp's Drop rate = Minimal like 100 cps all monster every drop, boss hunting huge prize cps - Danger map - for lvling area lvl required 120+ full +12 - New dragon map - contain dragon area and tiger area - contain dragon points, and tiger points then go to market and change it for cp's or item's - Top couple - for couple tournament...