Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Teleport Help]

Discussion on [Teleport Help] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Teleport Help]

Hello, Im fairly new to CO programming, but i've managed to do good things. I have a question tho I'm using the Captains that make you kill 300 of the monsters tele you to the area of the mobs.

My issue is that the tele works but no matter what I click it always takes you to the last location which in this script FireSpirit? Anyone tell me why this is not working

Example: I Click on wingedsnakes it takes me to FireSpirit and says the FireSpirit msg.??

Code:
                                if (CurrentNPC == 281)
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.Level < 56 && MyChar.Level > 22)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Do you want to take on the monster extermination quest? You need to kill 50 of the mob you choose."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go to kill WingedSnake(Level 27)", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go to kill Bandit(Level 32)", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go to kill FireRat(Level 37)", 3));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go to kill FireSpirit(Level 42)", 4));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Your level is not suitable to take the quest from this map."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I see.", 255));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                }
HERE IS THE CONTROLS of it

Code:
                                if (CurrentNPC == 281)
                                {
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "WingedSnake";
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "You have been teleported to the WingedSnake area! Slay 50 WingedSnakes", 2011));
                                        MyChar.Teleport(1011, 336, 139);
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "Bandit";
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "You have been teleported to the Bandit area! Slay 50 Bandits", 2011));
                                        MyChar.Teleport(1011, 182, 331);
                                    if (Control == 3)
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "FireRat";
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "You have been teleported to the FireRat area! Slay 50 FireRats", 2011));
                                        MyChar.Teleport(1011, 476, 385);
                                    if (Control == 4)
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "FireSpirit";
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "You have been teleported to the FireSpirit area! Slay 50 FireSpirits", 2011));
                                        MyChar.Teleport(1011, 533, 484);

}
Anyone with any help plz post help out a bro!