Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requests/Helps, ty =)

Discussion on Requests/Helps, ty =) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/20/2008, 22:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
@pauldexter; That php is sloppy, bad use of variables.. Not trying to be rude, just stating my opinion. But it still will work so if you know how to work it go for it .
Old 10/20/2008, 22:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
ic well thx for responding and yeah its kinda sad that ppl can't make their own guides..and they need to copy others -.-"
btw, had a smoke break, im n a lil better mood, n if ur willing to learn, not copy
paste, ill help u when i got time n show u how to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
thanks djago
idk y but that made me laugh, lol
Old 10/20/2008, 22:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechocto View Post
Tao, I don't remember if it was you or Taguro that I gave the dropping items on death and dropping equips if red\black named, both dependent on pk points, but if it was you, then saying "that's easy" -- that's kinda like taking responsibility for my code?
I coded mine myself, and it fails .

I don't even think my redname drop equips works LOL.
It was like the 2nd original thing I did in my LOTF source(First was mana), and I never took the time to make it not fail
Old 10/20/2008, 22:42   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechocto View Post
Tao, I don't remember if it was you or Taguro that I gave the dropping items on death and dropping equips if red\black named, both dependent on pk points, but if it was you, then saying "that's easy" -- that's kinda like taking responsibility for my code?
It was me, and as I promised, it hasn't been released. =)
Old 10/22/2008, 14:02   #20

:P thanks taguro - as i said on your other post though, since you are done coding servers, I may release the code anyway, unless you have any qualms about that, such as since your server is one of the only ones that has it, you don't want it released