Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoning

Discussion on Summoning within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoning

I'm sure everyone who's been here more than a month or 2 has seen my releases and my summoning videos (which I removed from youtube)

I'm just curious, anyone willing to PAY for the summoning script (I know, Emme is)

and if so, How much?

think of this post like an auction!

I'll check on it later!
Old 10/13/2008, 18:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechocto View Post
I'm sure everyone who's been here more than a month or 2 has seen my releases and my summoning videos (which I removed from youtube)

I'm just curious, anyone willing to PAY for the summoning script (I know, Emme is)

and if so, How much?

think of this post like an auction!

I'll check on it later!
Not me, putting the finishing touches on my RB guards(Oops you can make your guard attack itself #10).
Old 10/13/2008, 19:19   #3

This sigy is better than your last one Tao ^^ lol
Old 10/13/2008, 19:20   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Actually,im not intresed to buy it anymore,since I got it working on my own. Thanks anyways.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4th and 5th summoning Stones
12/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Anybody have the Pig NPC or Scipt opn how to make a Summon stone thanks
Summoning kisk
08/03/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Can any one till me how to setup a kisk.Every time i go to set it up it keeps tilling be can not use item.:confused:
Summoning mod hack
07/08/2009 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
I am trying to figure out how some people are taking an item in mabinogi and giving it other item's properties. Such as the teleport/summon hack. Their are players who figured out how to change their lemons / strawberries into friend summon capsules which are not out yet. This hack is very important. Summoning people is amazing, and not some visual bullshit. Almost as good as the feather range mod (yet that doesnt even work right now). Would anyone like to shed some light on this summon...
Pet summoning bug.
08/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
You make a macro that says; /use <item name> /use <item name> /use <item name> ect You press the macro rapidly and summons pets all around you but they disappear right away but its a look little emote to impress your friends. http://i18.tinypic.com/5y1oghl.jpg
Low costs for summoning your pet
02/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi there, We all know about Dark Pact right? Sucks some of your pets mana and gives it to you. Well.... With Blizzards latest patch to fix the summoning of pets w/ partial HP/MP they failed to make the pet summon WITH full HP/MP, infact when the pet is summoned it still has the low HP/MP until the game fills both of the bars automatically. Well to make a long story short all you have to do is start summoning your pet and as you are casting start spamming your Dark Pact, as soon as the...