Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL] LOTF Source or My Own Source

Discussion on [POLL] LOTF Source or My Own Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Stable Lotf Source? Own Coded Source?
Stable Lotf Source 6 37.50%
Own Coded Source 10 62.50%
Sorry man i cant decide. 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/22/2008, 22:56   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by glupkotrup View Post
Lol... Are we speaking for Evo? He isn't even smart enough to start the computer
Woaw even i know how to do that and im a noop :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need a lil help on a lotf source
10/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Ive been trying to set up Yuki's source. Well here is the problem... I log in, make a char, i press confirm and the client crashes and dissapears. On the server console, it says "char not found" If anyone could help, would be great <3 Edit: Just tried making my own char in the database, it didnt give the "char not found" error, it just said "Successful login for account barhoom" and crashed again..
POLL: About my Server Source
09/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 28 Replies
Hello ppl please Vote for one of the Following servers. I will host 24/7 on a dedi 1. 4351 (Own unique source code coded my me and my buddy Laszlo not done now so will follow later) 2. 5017 ( Much features and stable (not lotf) 3. 5119+ ( All working Just Mentor / Flower / Donation not working ) Pleas vote :) // Unique Source code, Not released.
Help To Fix Bug In LOTF Source
07/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
i have bugs in 1st rb and 2ndrb when i got reborn and use Gears The Source was Damge Command Dont Work And Some Other Error and When i got reborn The Char Dc From Game i need Fixed The Bug PLZ
I WILL BUY A NON LOTF SOURCE
11/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello to everyone! I will buy the best source offered to me! Post your offers here and the price (in $ or € ) List all working shit. Today ( 27. November 08) i putted some mmoney on my PayPal and can buy in 3 days so u have 3 days for your offers!
LOTF Source in here
10/26/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
hi everybady now i have LOTF Source anyone Want Download look to Down MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Cool :p:p